*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041459-Three-Score-and-Now-Twelve-Day-111-Update
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1041459 added December 6, 2022 at 11:24am
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Now Twelve, Day 111 Update
Three Score and Now Twelve + Day 111. 12-06-22

Hello Grandkids and Others

An Update. I am still here. We had a very nice Thanksgiving dinner here. Almost all of the Grandkids and parents were here for a very good meal together. They brought the meal to be finished here so the wife would not be stressed by making the large meal. We provided the serving dishes and the central location. That was nice we did not have to drive. The wife gets stressed driving and overreacts which unsettles me. We will do the Christmas dinner here and they will bring the sides. We have the room and large table and the central location. Nobody drives a real long drive.

We went to my brother's house about two hours away last week for an early Christmas party. All of my Seven brothers and their wives were there. One came from Texas and one from Missouri. One brother is no longer with us physically but was there in Spirit. My brother lives in a retirement community next door to the club house. He is blind and his wife is not well. He gave up his home about two years ago. It worked out well to have the get together there. I had not seen the more distant brothers since our last fishing trip two years ago together.

As for me, I feel okay but struggle with my eyes. I hope too have the cataract lenses removed this winter after Christmas. I hope that does the job. I may need to learn to live with some loss of left side vision I did not bring the ice fishing things from the north back here this year. But I do plan to kayak fish this spring and make up for it. I will try to scale back the gardens to do so. Did I tell you I love to eat fish.
I do hope you had a satisfying Thanksgiving Day and are looking. forward to Christmas Day. I wish Blessings on you and your Family

© Copyright 2022 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041459-Three-Score-and-Now-Twelve-Day-111-Update