*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041544-Christmastime
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(119)
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1399999
My primary Writing.com blog.
#1041544 added December 8, 2022 at 12:58am
Restrictions: None
Christmastime
12 Days of Christmas Logo

| Day 4 |




"Christmastime"
by Smashing Pumpkins



Smashing Pumpkins are a hit-and-miss band for me. I know people who absolutely love them and others who hate them with a passion, and I've always been somewhere in the middle. I'm not sure they're ever anywhere near the top of any of my playlists, but when certain songs of theirs come on, I enjoy them and wonder why I don't listen to the band more. This is one of those songs that make me wonder why I never listened to them more, because I remember it being one of the most-replayed songs I listened to on that A Very Special Christmas album it was included on. That and, of course, "Santa Baby" as performed by Reverend Run, Mase, Diddy (back when he was Puff Daddy), Snoop (back when he was Snoop Doggy Dogg), Salt-n-Pepa, etc. *Bigsmile*

I was reminded of this song after watching The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special last month, and I added it to my holiday playlist and have had it in circulation ever since. I'm probably going to have to add another entry or two from that holiday special to my list this year because there are a couple of great new songs that I'll probably end up listening to in future years.

© Copyright 2022 Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041544-Christmastime