*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042120-Fudge-and-Future-AI-Dilemmas
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1300042
All that remains: here in my afterlife as a 'mainstream' blogger, with what little I know.
#1042120 added December 24, 2022 at 10:41pm
Restrictions: None
Fudge and Future A.I. Dilemmas
My wife uncovered the Santa-molded Christmas peanut butter fudge on the table and walked away. I thought she was going to eat some until I noticed it in tact and asked if she forget. She responded "I'm sorry, I forgot to cover it after I took a picture." Immediately, Siri repeated her response like she had my wife's back, figuring my spouse said 'hey, Siri.' It was food for thought...

You know, one day Siri will lay claim to queen of all A.I, and we will be compelled to behave humbly before all that surveils her kingdom.

Ah, who's manning surveillance now? I think robots will soon be up to speed. Face recognition, got it. I think voice recognition would be illegal. They can send the necessary authorities, as loss prevention, security and police forces become a fall back job for former military.

But, I'm already certain our government takes liberties, from how it surveills and who and to what degree our lives will be infiltrates through home and portable devices. I believe the Unabomber and some cult-like sects tried to separate from the paste before it got too thick. So, confidentiality agreements aside, a breach will be a treasonous something another Snowden can spill, then flight to Siberia.

Privacy will be hard in the future, because some Blade Runner with a cyborg sidekick can hunt down and/or kill for bounty like the old west. Sadly, we'll yield to infringements on our freedoms and mindspeak our way through life, recognizing two realities within ourselves before senility and eventually euthanized because ever-mutating viruses will attack our nervous system and sensibilities. The world won't have to worry about pollution and over population anymore.

Maybe a colony on the moon or Mars?

12.24.22

© Copyright 2022 He’s Brian K Compton (UN: ripglaedr3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
He’s Brian K Compton has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042120-Fudge-and-Future-AI-Dilemmas