*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042658-Chapter-6--Enter-Amelia-Andino
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2282172
Inch tall criminal minors must interact with normal-sized students!
#1042658 added January 10, 2023 at 7:00pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 6: Enter Amelia Andino!
Chapter 6: Enter Amelia Andino

In another part of the city, 12 year old Amelia Andino was watching the news on the television in her bedroom. She saw that Jason Lynch was an inch tall student who had unlocked access to an invention that could make someone rich beyond measure if they got a hold of the schematics. Before the news cast was even over, Amelia was on her cell phone calling the members of the Death Matrix, a gang that can be hired for custom work like kidnapping. Her parents gave her access to a bank account with enough cash to hire them, and her parents would be unaware that she was involved in criminal exploits.

After finishing her supper, Amelia said she was going to the mall with friends and took off. In reality, she met with a Death Matrix operative around the corner to plan the kidnapping of Jason Lynch. The gang members were all older than her, and familiar with what they would need to do to pull off the kidnapping.

They cut off power to the school, then Amelia made her way to the dorms and found the common room and bashed in the roof with a mallet provided by the Death Matrix crew. Jason was still enjoying some pizza when the roof collapsed, and found himself clenched within the fist of a towering twelve year old girl. She had dark blonde hair just past her shoulders, and was cute enough to have been a model. She was neither fat nor skinny, and her plump arms seemed to be due to natural muscle mass rather than puppy fat.

Amelia looked Jason over, recognizing him from the news cast earlier that evening. Since the Autumnal Equinox was still a ways off, the Sun had yet to set on this September evening. Amelia made her way back to the vehicle, and the driver took them to the hideout where the Death Matrix gang made their home.

Jason was thunderstruck. He had been kidnapped by a young girl and taken away, and he was powerless to stop her. Could he sue the school? What was this girl going to do with him? Was he going to spend the rest of his life as someone’s pawn? Would he be forced to spend the rest of his life entertaining his captors like Gulliver in Brobdingnag?

Meanwhile, Amelia got dropped off down the street from her house, after making the bank transaction fee required by the gang members for their services. They wouldn’t have even negotiated with her if she didn’t have the money in her account to pay them in advance, if she had tried to promise them a cut of the money when she sold the schematics for Jason’s decrypted invention, they would have laughed at her and hung up on her without even meeting with her.

Amelia held Jason above her face and spoke to him. “I’m Amelia Andino, I need to swallow you before I take you home so my parents don’t know I kidnapped you! Don’t be alarmed, I’ll vomit you up in the bathroom connected to my bedroom.”

Amelia lifted Jason above her open jaw, and she dropped him onto her wet pink tongue. There would be no escape for the inch tall captive, he plummeted into her mouth and she quickly sent him to the back of her throat with her tongue and swallowed him! On the way down her esophagus, he wondered how many times he would be swallowed by girls before his year of probation was over.
© Copyright 2023 Riverd0g (UN: samuelorona at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Riverd0g has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042658-Chapter-6--Enter-Amelia-Andino