*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042701-Blog-is-moving-again
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #2284649
Adventures In Living With The Mythical
#1042701 added January 5, 2023 at 5:26pm
Restrictions: None
Blog is moving again
Okay, here's what's happening:

I'm going to be slowly transferring my blog, life with a werewolf, to a separate site: https://lifewithawerewolf.blogspot.com/

The reasons I'm doing this are many.

When I originally started this blog, I couldn't find a blogging host in my initial searches. So, remembering Wordpress from ages ago, I started the site using WordPress. I was unaware of the amount of scams, hackers, spyware, spamware, and bots that were out there searching for WordPress sites to take advantage of them. After deleting 30 and sometimes 60 scam comments a day, (If you wonder what happened to all of the guys who created the "make your penis bigger" "Russian Wives in your area" "You have a rich uncle in this tiny island nation that noone's ever heard about who has died and left you TRILLIONS", they apparently created bots to spam my site.) I finally decided enough was enough and began posting my blog here.

Thing is, this relocation was always supposed to be temporary.

Jason Forte' is a separate character, with his own life and ideals and things. It's hard to maintain a separate character and their fictional blog under an account with your own name. The degree of separation that I want to build that universe just isn't there.

so, I'm moving. Again, that address is: https://lifewithawerewolf.blogspot.com/

It's a slow process, and will probably take a couple of weeks or so. Once that movement is completed, I'll keep posting here for a while, but after a bit will go back to what I was doing before - making announcements that I've posted a new entry and go back to posting my short stories and doing the reviews of other stories.

Thank you everyone who enjoys this. I am continuing it, in a format that hopefully will allow you to enjoy the blog a bit more thoroughly.

Thanks again!

© Copyright 2023 Louis Williams (UN: lu-man at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Louis Williams has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042701-Blog-is-moving-again