*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042712-Chapter-7-Amelias-Evil-Plan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2282172
Inch tall criminal minors must interact with normal-sized students!
#1042712 added January 10, 2023 at 7:03pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 7: Amelia’s Evil Plan!
Chapter 7: Amelia’s Evil Plan!

Amelia Andino walked through the front door of her home, and her parents shook her down. They searched her purse and her pockets, looking for contraband or anything she might have stolen from a store. When they saw that she was clean, she was permitted to go upstairs to her bedroom.

She went to her sink, plugged it up, and pulled out a neural stimulator from a drawer. She aimed it at her head. This electronic device stimulated the area of her brain that controlled gagging and vomiting, so she puked within seconds, and Jason Lynch plummeted into the sink.

Amelia rinsed him off, and brought him to her desk. She set him down, and turned on her laptop.

“I’m on probation for theft, so my parents don’t trust me any more. That’s why I had to swallow you. My parents shake me down every time I come home from somewhere. They would’ve found you if I put you in my purse.”

“What do you want with me?” Jason asked.

“I want you to log in to that website where that invention was decrypted, and I want you to authorize access of it to me exclusively!”

“The feds would find out, and any money you make would go straight back to me!” Jason reasoned.

“Maybe we could split it then, you authorize for me to get half!” said Amelia.

“I won’t authorize for you to have anything, Amelia!” Jason shouted.

“The guys in the death matrix said this might happen. I’ll just log in as you and download the schematics, then sell it on the dark web! Now, what’s your password?”

“I’m not telling you!” Jason shouted.

Amelia lifted Jason up in the air.

“You’re pretty rebellious for an inch tall teenager, aren’t you? What would happen if I swallowed you? Nobody else knows you’re here, so if I sent you crashing to the depths of my titanic twelve year old belly, no one could save you!”

Jason thought about what Amelia was saying. “I guess you have a point! The password is Metallica, with the M uppercase, the rest of the letters lowercase.”

Amelia typed in the password, and she was in. “Perfect! The system thinks I’m you. I’ll just download the schematics, and contact the dark web!”

Jason looked Amelia over. She was beautiful, but if she was on probation, she probably couldn’t ever be trusted, and was possibly dangerous. If she succeeded in her plan, what would happen to him? Would he be discarded, or worse, swallowed by this predatory preteen? Jason knew he had to find a way to escape from her bedroom. If her parents didn’t trust her, then possibly, they could become his allies if he could contact them.

Jason had read up on the effects of miniaturization, and knew with his decreased body mass, he could jump down each step of the stairs with ease, with no possibility of injuring himself. It was just a matter of escaping from Amelia. She was paying attention to her computer, so he leaped down onto her bed, then onto her carpeted bedroom floor.

He was halfway across the room, running at full pace, when Amelia noticed he wasn’t on his perch.

“Hey!” Amelia shouted. “There’s no escape from me, tiny one!”

In a matter of seconds, Jason found himself clenched within the left fist of the acquisitive adolescent. The strength in one of her hands was far greater than the strength of Jason’s entire body. It would take ten people Jason’s size just to overpower Amelia’s index finger.

“I already swallowed you once, don’t make me swallow you again! If I do swallow you a second time, it might be on a more permanent basis!”

Amelia kept him imprisoned within her fist as she continued working with her laptop, trying to secure buyers for the communications technology Jason had decrypted. She planned on selling the tech to the highest bidder!
© Copyright 2023 Riverd0g (UN: samuelorona at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Riverd0g has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1042712-Chapter-7-Amelias-Evil-Plan