*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043219-Thanks-for-your-prayers-they-helped-me-back-here
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1043219 added January 16, 2023 at 5:18pm
Restrictions: None
Thanks for your prayers they helped me back here!
Hi Y'all, Yesterday was a ruffy for me. Today am fighting harder to stick with my goals. I did a review this morning on Dogpack{B-ITEM: DWG Autumn Sig and hope to figure out how to share more articles and great writings here. It's one I hope you will enjoy, it speaks volumes about pulling together as a team and bringing more light and understanding into our world. She is also the creator of our disAbilty Writer's group here! I look forward to writing more about it and her!
I'm not able to upload photos in here, but will add some as possible. Photography has been my love since I was a kid. Nature and animals are my top of the line group! Family and people are next, have posted many pics over the years on my Facebook pages.
I've been looking at some of my past writings here and see they are like forlorn plants, in need of tending. Editing, empty spots that were never filled with updates or Poems to be added. So in between my " bouts of blue" somehow I need to start getting them worked on and get my writingML together!
I also want to introduce Maxy and Mo Jo. Our 2 rescue Kitties. My emotional support and sometimes pains in the butt! Maxy was the runt of the litter, but to see her you would never know! My Help is just a click away needs updating as well. From a simple site to many helping Animals, Veterans, giving books to needy children and more. All it takes is a free click to help provide for others. A real Mitzvah (blessing).
I will do my best to provide links after posting this. Thanks for your prayers and love here Y'all. It means the sun and moon to me!

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043219-Thanks-for-your-prayers-they-helped-me-back-here