*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043221
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #1670440
A collection of various short stories and poetry.
#1043221 added January 16, 2023 at 5:53pm
Restrictions: None
Game Day Snacks
A Wolfess enjoys a Game with some Snacks.

“Okay, got the Buffalo sauce, Ranch dressing, melted salted butter, chocolate syrup, honey mustard-” the wolfess said, as she rushed around the kitchen.

“Hanna, slow down,” said the small human. “You’ve got everything me and the others agreed on.”

“I know Steve, but it’s the Coran Bears Versus the Ruso Wolves,” said Hanna, as she walked up to the counter, where Steve stood. “It’s also the first Super Game I’ve had to watch without being over at my family’s place.”

Steve chuckled. “I know, but you’ve got everything you need, and now it would be a good idea to let us get ready for our part in Game Day.”

The wolfess looked over at the shelf, and saw the nearly four hundred mouse-sized humans waiting, all of them naked, and waiting for their saucy baths.

“Oh, right.” She placed the bowls with the humans that had selected a particular condiment. The humans quickly got into them. On the plus side, no one was complaining about the temperature – cool ones weren’t too cold, and the warm ones weren’t too hot. Some had already started having fun among themselves, either by wrestling or having sex, or some such thing, that got them even more covered.

Hanna chuckled as she picked up bowl after bowl of condiment covered humans, bringing them out to the table in the living room. She then brought out a Reformer, one that could reform ten humans at a time, and turned it on. It wasn’t the big one out in the kitchen – that one was always on, and could reform up to fifty at a time – but it was a good way to get some quick Seconds without needing to miss the game. Of course, with four hundred to pick from, it was unlikely she’d need to worry about wanting to eat someone twice, but at least those she ate wouldn’t miss out on too much of the game.

She then picked up Steve, placing him in-between her breasts. The little human liked the view from there. He also wanted to be eaten plain. She walked back to the living room, picked up the small water and acid-proof television, turned it on, and swallowed it. She’d retrieve at some point, but at least while in her stomach, those she ate wouldn’t miss out. She also made sure that there were robes for the reformed ones to wear after they came back. She then sat down, and turned the main television on, just in time for the anthem to start.

The idea was two teams of fifteen would take a ball, and one team would try to get it past the other, with whomever sending it through the most goals winning. It was a popular pastime to see the teams of Anthrons push, shove, tackle, and steal the ball from the other, as they tried to make the most goals. At the same time, thirty humans also played on their own field within a short walk from the Anthrons – their own goals adding to those of the Anthron team. The Anthrons of the team that won would eat the humans of the team that lost. At the same time, the Anthrons of the team that lost had to walk around the field, carrying the humans of the team that won. The eaten humans would be reformed. Everyone would shake hands, and the game would be over, with highlights being played. It was almost like a religion, as everyone gathered to watch.

Hanna watched as the coin toss was made, lowering her hand into a bowl. A couple of humans got onto it. She brought them up to her mouth, placed them in, quickly, yet carefully, enjoyed their flavors, before swallowing. Buffalo sauce – right amount of butter to make it juicy. The Anthron Wolves got the ball first, and there was the kickoff. Soon, they were rushing the ball, kicking it and more. They were trying to get past the Bears. The winner of this game would face the winner of the Areo Lions versus Sydna Crocs game.

“Go Wolves!” Hanna shouted, as did most of the humans in the bowls.

“There’s Winston with the first goal for the Human Wolves,” the human announcer said.

“And his teammate Blackfur for the Anthron Wolves scores the team’s second goal,” the Anthron announcer said. “A terrific opening to what looks to be a great match.”

“A good start so far,” said Steve.

“Let’s hope it continues,” Hanna said, as she lowered her hand into the ranch bowl, where a few more humans climbed on. Again, she put them into her mouth, tasted them, and swallowed. The small reforming machine activated, and the humans from before came out, put on robes, and sat to watch the game.

Over the next couple of hours, Hanna, Steve, and the other four hundred humans watched the game, with Hanna snacking on a few humans every so often, and the prior ones reforming. The match was a close one. The Wolves and Bears were tied, and it was now Sudden Death. One goal would make the difference between going on to the Championships, or the end of the team’s season.

Nervously, Hanna began to place both of her hands into bowls, the humans climbing onto her hands. She placed them into her mouth, swallowing, barely bothering to taste.

The Bears rushed both of the Wolves’ goals, and flung them in, but the goalies stopped them, and sent them flying back out.

Hanna breathed a sigh of relief, as an Anthron, Blackfur, and Human, Winston, Wolf each recovered a ball, and began heading towards the Bears’ goals.

“Come on!” she shouted, as the players rushed to avoid getting their balls stolen, dodging those on the other team. Hot on their heels where two of the best runners and ball stealers from the other side – few ever outran them. Then, almost in unison, both Wolf players kicked their balls, which went flying and –

“Double Goal!” the announcers screamed out at the same time.

“What a game!” said the Anthron announcer.

“I have to agree,” said the human announcer. “You rarely get both halves of the teams to send a ball through their respective goals at the same time.”

“That’s a once in a thousand game event,” said the Anthron announcer. “Some come close, like the Double-Shot that kicked things off earlier today by these same players, Blackfur and Winston, but there’s nothing quite like ending things with a Double Goal.”

“A fantastic show,” said the human announcer

The Anthrons of the winning team went to pick up the humans from the losing team, with each Anthron getting a human, and promptly swallowing them. At the same time, the Anthrons picked up a human from the winning team and parade them around the field.

Hanna looked down at the remaining humans she’d yet to eat. “Time for my Feast.”

As the highlights played, Hanna took her time to enjoy the humans left, making sure that each man and woman enjoyed their time in her mouth, each adding their own flavor, before they were swallowed. Soon enough, the bowls were empty of humans.

“That’s everyone but me,” Steve said, as the Reformer sprang to life, recreating the eaten humans.

Hanna chuckled as she glanced down at the human still snug between her breasts. “I have something special planned for you.” She gave him a lick. “I want to feel you squirm inside of me, elsewhere. I want you to run into a certain goal.”

“Oh,” Steve said, with a grin. “I like that idea.”



Later that night, while most were in their beds, sleeping, Hanna and Steve where on Hanna’s bed, both of them naked. Hanna was sitting up, with her legs spread open. Steve was by her heels.

“Alright Steve,” said Hanna, as the placed her hands to act like a goalie. “Let’s see if you can make your goal.”

At this, Steve ran towards the opening, determined to enter. The real question was, would he make it? Knowing Hanna, maybe – it all depended on if she wanted him to enter her before she used her hands to block him, or if she used them to keep him in.
© Copyright 2023 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043221