*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043267
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1043267 added January 17, 2023 at 2:46pm
Restrictions: None
The Past Is No Where?
Prompt: The past is nowhere I want to go back to. That's the only thing I am running from.

To me, that all depends. There are some people from my past I would never want to see again. Like a couple of ex-boyfriends. There are some bad moments I would never want to go through again. Running from my past? Not really. I wish there was a surgery I didn't have to have. I liked my childhood and Dad was in the Air Force and there were some good times. We lived in Arizona, Maryland, Tennessee, Arkansas and Indiana.
I love the 60's and 70's. I enjoyed the Hippie Thing. I enjoyed being in high school activities. I enjoyed my grandparents farm I stayed at in the summer and the years I lived there. I am not hiding from anyone. I live a quiet life and I wish life was better but we live each day as it comes and pray. I don't need to hide. I cherish the good moments of my past and enjoy the good days I have. I hope the world gets better and can forget the past as well like Covid. Not all pasts are bad.
Purple Dragon and Princess Image

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043267