*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043302-Its-that-old-black-magic-153-words-Rated-E
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1043302 added January 18, 2023 at 8:57am
Restrictions: None
It’s that old black magic… 153 words Rated E
* If you were allowed to learn magic, who would you most and least like to have as your mentor: Merlin, Harry Potter, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Sapphire Foxx, Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie," Glinda Witch of the North, or Magical Monkey Max (Andre's cousin)? Explain the whynots and what would be your first magic and what would it be used on?

I’m wondering if this is a trick question. It presumes magic is real and someone can teach it to me.
I wonder what a world with actual magic would be like. I suppose it would depend if it was only available to a few or it was a common commodity. Who would be the few? Those in the prompt’s list? I don’t really trust any of them, especially that Magical Monkey Max. He’s not to be trusted to handle a wand not after… well perhaps I shouldn’t bring that up again?
Gee, the world would be a terrible place to live if everyone was outdoing each other, making spells, disrupting other’s spells etc. No one would ever know what was what!
No thanks I’ll not take up the offer of magic lessons. I’ll stick to slight of hand stuff. You know, the coin in the ear or a good card trick.

© Copyright 2023 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043302-Its-that-old-black-magic-153-words-Rated-E