*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043349-Entered-1st-contest-in-years-Running-out-of-time
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1043349 added January 19, 2023 at 6:32am
Restrictions: None
Entered 1st contest in years! Running out of time.
Good morning y'all! Yesterday I figured out B-ITEM, updated my poem Wind water and the giving heart, for a contest in the Senior writing group. It's been years since I got so excited and did that. I was glad to find a group of oldies but goodies like me!
Seemed like things were looking up.
This morning it's still dark out at 4 am. I couldn't sleep. I'm worried about my last year upgrade running out this month. The kitties are running around thinking it's time to eat. The smell of strong coffee โ˜• in the air.
Things going through my head like, my fixed income and not able to work like I did in years past. It's harder to get around these days.
Let alone try to do heavy lifting of people (CNA) or unloading trucks, stock shelves.
Maxy and MoJo both need to get spayed and my sis has been needing glasses for a year. She does all the driving. We got raises in Social security but it was taken out of our food stamps ๐Ÿ™„.
I'm trying to have faith and be positive yet it doesn't lower the food prices either. Looking for best deals on everything. Going to different stores to find cheaper butter, bacon bread. Going to order a big bag of litter and 40 cans of ๐Ÿˆ cat food from Chewy. Com. It's cheaper and better than what we're paying, even at Walmart and local store.
Last year had to make a go fund me, so we could get beds and get off the air mattresses that were deflating in the middle of the night oye ๐Ÿ™„!
We were blessed by good folks I've known for years.
I'm praying to figure out what to do with my writing.com account.
May only be able to do upgrade for 3 months at a time. I don't want to go back to free account but only have till January 31.
Maybe shouldn't be so spoiled to want to keep it.
I'm not that great a writer. So many others here have book's and more going on than me.
Thanks for listening. Please ๐Ÿ™ pray for us.

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter ๐Ÿ™โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter ๐Ÿ™โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043349-Entered-1st-contest-in-years-Running-out-of-time