*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043506-Animal-rescue-shootings-and-hope-My-spiritual-take
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1043506 added January 22, 2023 at 12:25pm
Restrictions: None
Animal rescue, shootings and hope. My spiritual take.
Hi y'all 👋. Interesting 🤔 morning 🌄. I received a Merit badge for being reviewer for December from WDC! It was an unexpected happy treat this morning, over coffee ☕.
I added a comment on our News feed about where we are Spiritually and what we liked about ourselves.
Submitted here.




I've been called " Heavenly Hash!" My roots are Jewish 🕎 and Italian Catholic 📿.
Christmas had an aluminum Xmas 🎄 and an electric Manorah!
As a child was taught bits and pieces of each.
I became a searcher for the spiritual paths.
A Psychiatrist told me 30 years ago " I was an experienced person in spiritual reality, not just one who read about it."
I've been into the above as well as the Buddhist and good majickal way of life.
I became a Minister in the universal life Church 9 years ago!
The basic premise of all is to do onto others. - Jesus
Or not do to another, what you don't like done to yourself.-Hillel
To bring light 🕯️ to the world and dispel darkness.
What I appreciate about myself is always trying to make a difference and help when possible. Even to offer hope.
After heard very heartbreaking news of 2 shootings one in L.A. and Atlanta. Hate and gun's are tearing our people and world apart.🥺😭
I pray 🙏🌹 for all involved, the victims and grieving families.
All I can do is continue to bring light to this very dark 🌑 world and hope the powers that be will help somehow to make it better.
My ( Facebook) Jackson rescue memorial page is getting blessed input from people.
Bringing awareness of animals, and people helping the abandoned and treated cruel. The heroes who step in every day to take action and help.
The light bringer's of this world.
I'm inspired to write ✍️ more on this here and share on my social media sites. I've written in post's many times.
Something I want to do is bring local awareness of how expensive it is to spay and neuter in Mississippi.
Overpopulation is a very serious problem and there needs to be more access to affordable care...
One vet charge's $130.00 and pain medication extra.
I'm bringing our kittens to a clinic called SNIPS. They charge $45.00 and pain meds are $15. They do a lot of feral cats in the community.
I'm bummed that Amazon is ending Amazon Smile. It's helped a lot of rescues all over this country. It even funded the Hebrew free burial society who were kind to provide my mother one in 1982.
Amazon should reconsider and see how much it does help. I'll probably drop them a line for what it's worth.
Have a blessed day ❤️🙏🌹🦋

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043506-Animal-rescue-shootings-and-hope-My-spiritual-take