*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043810-Happy-sad-roller--coaster-week-yall
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1043810 added January 28, 2023 at 5:25pm
Restrictions: None
Happy sad roller 🎢 coaster week y'all!
Hi y'all 👋 been meaning to get back here. The spirit was willing,my emotions and body wiped out.
Some #*&# hacked my bank account. I check my email a lot ( here and my Yahoo) So I see did you make this charge for ---?
I tap no!
My account is frozen ( good thing the people can't take any more $ . Now I have no access until I get another card to activate.
And my upgrade was about to run out! Just made it through living with these food prices.
Finally got it resolved after a week.
Upgraded for 3 months! Used to do it every year. Thankful for being able to do it 🙂🙏.
Got to go to a Mardi Gras museum. It was amazing with the costumes and history of the parades over the years. There was a room with costumes to try on and have fun with! I took a bunch of pics,as did my sis. Hope to share on my profile pic here. Last one was taken in Dec in her birthday.
My heart is sore thinking about losing my dog Jackson 🕯️🌹 3 years ago today...
The kitties have been cheering me up some! I've been trying to cut corners with litter and cat food being so high. I may post a review on Kitty litters and which I picked is the best quality and value.
Maybe on a new article.
I ordered from Chewy Frisco litter and 40 cans of food. Hoping to last a month.
Ok all things WDC good things!
I'm a new proofreader for Blogging Bliss Newsletter! Glad to lend a needed ✋.
I received the 3 physical Merit badge's I ordered. It's a blessing to see and reminded me to relearn sending some out.
It's a blessing to be sent out of the blue. Sometimes I'm going through it and it helps me focus on the good in this world and kind people.
It's hard some days living in a rural area . Very sparse community involvement. After living in bigger cities. So my main connection is here! I appreciate you reading my blog and just touching base with a comment or a like 🙂!
I'm going to check out some of the Blogs in the newsletter above.
In the news watched Rev Al Sharpton talk live from Harlem this morning. He had a lot of from the heart things to say about the horrible killing done by the 5 black police officer's. How all police officer's black or white need to be held accountable legally for wrong action's. They have passed a bill in New York state and want to make it national. I pray 🙏 for peace and justice. This is our time to do our best for God G-d and others,as best we can in the NOW.
So I bid you a blessed beautiful weekend.
Till next time
Best regards Diana 😸🌹


© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1043810-Happy-sad-roller--coaster-week-yall