*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044471-Earthquake-prayers-for-miracles-and-whats-my-path
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1044471 added February 8, 2023 at 7:37pm
Restrictions: None
Earthquake prayers for miracle's and what's my path?
Our hearts ๐Ÿ’— go out to the people of Syria and Turkey. 12 years of unrest and displacement now this...
I'm sorry am in a bad space in my head. Was feeling better and hopeful today. Seems like some people say they want you to be happy and alright. They also like to be controlling and say things to get a rise out of you. They say your taking it the wrong way. They were just joking yet a lot of the time the so called joke,is a put down or insult.
I just wanted to write about happy things and look forward to trying poems again. I got a sweet review on my "Wind water and the giving heart". Instead of writing about the joy I'm feeling like I should again, give up on writing and most everything.
I've been cursed with depression and PTSD most of my life. I keep fighting it and give my best to life.
It gets harder to get back up.
Sorry this wasn't a better post.
Had high hopes
But maybe next time will be better.
Blessings

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter ๐Ÿ™โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter ๐Ÿ™โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044471-Earthquake-prayers-for-miracles-and-whats-my-path