*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044731-Pardi-gras-dog-parade-update-of-my-loony-life
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1044731 added February 13, 2023 at 6:06pm
Restrictions: None
Pardi gras dog parade, update of my loony life!!
Hi y'all 😁 thanks for tuning in!
Last post was a yuk time. Can't all be upbeat. Anyway the weather was awful over the weekend but yesterday went to the Pardi gras dog 🐕 parade in Biloxi. I wish I could post the pics from it. Maybe if I wrote an article! 💡 Dog's in cute outfits and float's. Caught a bunch of Mardi Gras beads and a few Snickers! I'm old and need sugar!
The humane society of south Mississippi was there to find home's for some of the many dogs (and cat's) they have. Also to raise awareness and donations to keep going. They are awesome folks. If we had a backyard and better income would adopt again. For now keeping our rescue kitties 😻 Maxy and MoJo fed and cared for takes a lot! I ordered from Chewy Frisco litter and 40 cans cat food last month and it's saving us money 💰.
I should write about the difference just in litters! I've learned much on Kitty topics!
So have testing for my thyroid this week whoppie.
I'm 2 classes behind on a free course about Kabbalah and relationships. In time hopefully can write about the many things I learned about the spiritual over the past decades.
For now am going to write my good friend a real letter 💌. We've been in touch since 1977 and were both first pregnant! She writes me sometimes and of course we text, but it's not the same!
I need to visit the blogging bliss newsletter and check out some blogs. When my health gets funky it puts me back from my goals. Hoping all is well with you and yours. Much love 😘
Diana

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044731-Pardi-gras-dog-parade-update-of-my-loony-life