*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044935-A-Short-Note
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#1044935 added February 16, 2023 at 10:55am
Restrictions: None
A Short Note
Not much new here, I've been walking my dog daily and we get in 2 miles a day. That's only 5,000 steps a day. I've done my best to get between 10,000 to 13,000 steps in daily. That means I'm continuing to walk (quite a bit) once I get home. It wouldn't be a problem if the weather would cooperate. I'm a Californian looking for warm temps, but that hasn't been the case this winter. We were hit with lots of rain in December on account of the atmospheric river that brought in more than we're used to. January and February have been cooler than normal. It's 25 degrees this morning, and for me that's cold. I try and wait until the sun comes up and the temps get above 40 degrees before we take our walk. Besides the temp, we've also had the wind, which adds another problem. Oh well, we must take the good with the bad. Pretty simple stuff, not much to complain about.

I've been reading the bible and attending a bible study group. I've found it very interesting and I look forward to our weekly meetings. I have had trouble reading the bible, and being in a study group is helping. I've read all of the New Testament but the Old Testament is where I've had the hardest time. I need to learn to slow down and enjoy what I'm reading and not just answer questions.

Life is Good - God is Great

© Copyright 2023 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1044935-A-Short-Note