*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045680-Photograph
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(119)
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1399999
My primary Writing.com blog.
#1045680 added February 28, 2023 at 12:10am
Restrictions: None
Photograph
         Soundtrack of Your Life Logo

| Day 22 |





"Photograph"
by Def Leppard


I blame Robert Waltz for this song making its way onto my playlist again in 2022. *Laugh* Back on December 4th of last year, he posted "Note: I've added a new entry to my book, [Link To ..." with a GIF of stormtroopers dancing, and this song just happened to cycle onto my playlist at the same time, and the two fit so perfectly together that I must have listened to it on repeat a dozen times. That caused the song to come up in my YouTube music mix for the next few weeks, and before I knew it, it was one of my most listened-to songs of last year with in the span of only four weeks. *Bigsmile*

The last time I was obsessed with this song was when it was featured on the Los Santos Rock Radio station soundtrack from 2013's Grand Theft Auto V video game. Every time that song came on in the game, I'd just cruise around listening to the song... or better yet, if I carjacked a car playing the song while I was on the run from the cops, that was just *chef's kiss*

I suppose I should be thanking Waltz... I had been on an electronic pop/synth kick before this, and he rightfully pointed me back toward hard/classic rock jams from the 1980s and 1990s. Oh how I've missed some of these bands...

© Copyright 2023 Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045680-Photograph