*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045850
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1045850 added March 2, 2023 at 5:02pm
Restrictions: None
Heart, Best Day Of The Year, Whole World Is A Garden
Prompt: Write it in your heart that everyday is the best day of the year.

I wake up everyday and say, today, things will be better. Something always happens. Murder, war, flying balloons from China, the President being a pain. I pray and hold things close to my heart that things will work out. It is always nice to start another day. The best day of the year. When I have a good day, it is the best day of the year. I hope someday, all our days will be the best day of the year and we will write it on our hearts! Fill your heart with love, hopes and God.


Prompt: "If you look the right way, the whole world is a garden." From The Secret Garden

Where the world is green with forests, flowers, brooks, rivers, mountains and trees, I guess the world could be a garden. I love flower gardens. I am not into vegetable gardens but flowers are peaceful and the world looks better through flowers. A secret garden. Wouldn't we like to have one? I know I would. Flowers put one in a better mood. Works for me. If only the world was one big garden with no problems. I would be so happy.

Elsa and Bruni Medal.

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1045850