*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046352-Today-A-Down-Day
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1046352 added March 13, 2023 at 3:45pm
Restrictions: None
Today A Down Day
and Now Twelve + Day 208 3-13-23
Hello Grands and All Others
Score
I am some what down today, I have no good reason to be down. But it happens. I have gotten the household accounting done for 2022. The weather is getting better and spring is getting close. The family is all health and close to one another. The wife is happy and health, And that is a real good. The bills are thing paid and there is food in the house. And most important The spirit of God is present in this house. So why do I feel down today? Could it be this computer is driving me nuts, it does what it wants to do not what I ask it to do. It was not that way a few years ago. It is another example of the "Know It Alls" fixing something that is not broke until it is broke. Leave my computer alone. Or am I now getting down due to my eyes. They are not getting better, if anything they are getting worse. The appointment with the retina specialist is on the 28th of this month. Maybe I will get some real information then the cause and if there is anything to be done. But I am not confident of that. Or is it the loss of our Little Dog, I greatly miss the Little Dog. He was a up lifter. Or could it be the next task at hand, Filing yearly income tax. That is always fun.
No, Right now I need something To write about on this blog. I feel you must be getting tired of reading my daily goings on. But I do not led a very exciting life style and I am a very private and introverted person. I do not want to get into controversial subjects. I want to do the opposite of that. I can say I am an opinioned conservative. There are other places to voice opinion on culture and politics. i want this to be a stress free zone.
I have had much Accomplishment and success in life that I was blessed with. There would be much to write about but I find it difficult to do. Looking back is hard to do. I would rather look forward, But to what. My options for possible activities is closing in on me. I guess I look at writing about the past as giving up on the future. I am not ready to do that quite yet. When I am ready It will start as "In the beginning"

© Copyright 2023 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046352-Today-A-Down-Day