*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046408-Wednesday-03-15
by werden
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1180282
My thoughts about life
#1046408 added March 15, 2023 at 7:07am
Restrictions: None
Wednesday 03-15
Just another day trying to find myself.

I grew up in Church. I was raised in a Christian household. I have lived my entire life in Church to some extent or another. I attend a Church every Sunday even now.

However, I do not attend this Church because I care for the actual service. I am a part of the service in that I run the audio visual stuff for the song lyrics and the Sermon pdf and the clock and other stuff like that. I was asked to do this years ago by the worship leader when I was still a 'Christian' when I was still ultra religious. Back then I was proud to be asked. It was a honor. But that was over a decade ago.

Now.... it is a nightmare... a chore.... while I enjoy serving others in that capacity I have grown to HATE the service itself.... Now.... that constant religious garbage sets my teeth on edge....

God really only loves Christians.... Truly... Really.... yeah... he loves non-Christians but they are all worthless sinners because they haven't 'Received Christ yet' and we should 'preach to them'

Once you are a Christian.... you can do whatever you want... and God just winks.... like it's no big deal...

That isn't what they 'Preach' but it is how they act in that they never repent of ANYTHING.....

I am so sick and tired of it!

Yes, I am rambling... but this is my blog and I will write what I want... it's not like anyone is really reading this anyway.

© Copyright 2023 werden (UN: wseerden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
werden has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1046408-Wednesday-03-15