*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047433
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #1670440
A collection of various short stories and poetry.
#1047433 added April 3, 2023 at 4:15pm
Restrictions: None
A Lucky Leprechaun
A Leprechaun gets Lucky at a Holiday Mixer

Patricia climbed up the stool, to sit at the bar. She looked at the person preparing the drinks.

“I’ll try the Screaming Witch,” she said, adjusting her Irish red hair.

“Coming right up,” said the bartender.

The drink was soon on the bar – something in a shot glass.

Patricia downed it, making a face as she did so. It was one of those sour ones, hence the name. “Get me an Irish Coffee.”

“I’m on it.”

“While you’re at it, I’ll have a Holly Jolly,” said someone next to Patricia.

“I’ll get it to you,” said the bartender.

Patricia looked, and found herself looking at a rabbit that was her size. She then turned to look over her shoulder, to look at the Easter Rabbit, who was busy talking to her father, The Leprechaun most folks knew about, as well as Santa Clause. Not including the ears, the Easter Rabbit stood six feet tall, and the ears added on another foot.

“I get that a lot,” her neighbor said. “Folks see me, then him, and wonder how I’m his son.” Their drink was placed next to them – top of it was green, the bottom was red. They downed it, making a face. “Green-mint and cinnamon – that’s quite the interesting combo. I’ll take a Long Island Tea.”

“So, how did things come about?” Patricia asked.

The rabbit chuckled. “Same way it usually does with rabbits,” he said. “A male finds a female, and, well…. Do I need to spell it out?”

Patricia chuckled. “Not really.”

“I got the size where it’s really important,” the rabbit said.

A grin came to Patricia. “Are you trying to come at me with something?”

The rabbit chuckled. “Depends on how lucky you want to get.”

“Luck is one of the things I got,” said Patricia. She then felt a buzz on her phone. “Um, one moment.” She opened it up. “Let’s see, fox having sex with and then swallowing a rabbit. Not the most original request, but I can do it.” She looked back up, to see the rabbit looking at her. “Um, folks like to commission me to do artwork for various fantasy and sci-fi types of things.”

The rabbit grinned. “So, are you one of those that happen to do vore-type of artwork?”

Patricia blushed. “Yes.”

“What’s your handle?” the rabbit asked.

“Well, depending on the site, I like using Lucky Leprechaun 711,” said Patricia.

The rabbit chuckled. “I commissioned you once. Carrot Muncher 369.”

Patricia’s eyes widened at this. “I remember you – you wanted a rabbit having sex with and then swallowing a leprechaun.”

“It very good piece,” said the rabbit. “I’m Richard by the way – most call me Rich.”

“At least they don’t call you by another nickname,” said Patricia.

“Not a fan of that one,” said Rich. “It makes one sound like a jerk.”

“I’m Patricia. No nicknames.”

“Are you up for trying it out, in real life?” Rich asked.

“Are you sure that it can be done?” Patricia asked.

“Well, we’d reform if something went wrong anyways, especially you,” said Rich. “Of course, given Pumpkinhead’s Slaughterfest about thirty years ago, they’ve sped that process up to three hours.”

“I heard something about him needing to play the role of Santa one year,” said Patricia.

“Santa thought that Pumpkinhead would ‘spare’ him due to the closeness of his holiday, but he had to be behind Miss New Year when Pumpkinhead fired a harpoon gun at her, and it did a double kill,” said Rich, as he looked over at the Halloween figure, who was, ironically, heading off into the back with said lady. “So, are you up for it?”

Patricia grinned. “Yes.”

The two downed their drinks, before jump climbing down off the stools, and heading into the back, where they soon found an open room. It was decorated to look like the Irish countryside, with what looked to be a comfortable bed.

“Hmm, just our size to,” said Patricia.

“The rooms change to fit the needs of the users,” said Rich. “Countryside view and bed are what we need.”

“Have you used one of these rooms?” Patricia asked.

“No, but my sister has, with one of Santa’s elves,” said Rich. “Now, let’s see what we look like under these clothes.”

Patricia chuckled as she removed her shoes and socks, having adopted the common contemporary clothing most normal people used, for herself of course. She watched as Rich did the same – he too wore clothes similar to most others, adjusted to his size. She took off her shirt and bra, her breasts being rather petite, even for her size. Rich gave a polite smile, as his shirt came off, revealing his muscles, which were unimpressive, but they were nice, all the same. She took off her pants and panties, her legs being, well, typical Irish. Rich’s pants and underwear came off, showing off the muscles he had there, along with, what else he had. Patricia looked, before looking back up at him.

Rich chuckled. “Told you that I had it where it counted.”

The two of them walked up to each other, each placed a hand upon their partner’s back. As for the other, they used them to get the other in the mood, as they started kissing, slowly crab-walking to the bed, until they got onto it. By that point, they were ready, Rich’s maleness slipping into Patricia’s womanhood. Like all rabbits, Rich was very energetic, as he repeatedly thrusted himself into her. Soon, there was that moan of pleasure from them as both got to that point.

They freed each other’s mouths.

“What did you think?” Rich asked.

“A little quick,” said Patricia. “But, it was very energetic.”

Rich chuckled nervously. “Yeah, short but intense is how rabbits tend to do it.”

Patricia gave him a gentle kiss. “It was alright. Maybe we can work on increasing the length, while lowering the intensity.”

A smile came to the rabbit’s lips. “Sounds like fun. Are you up for the next part?”

“Already?” Patricia asked.

Rich nodded. “We recover fairly quickly.”

“Maybe I shouldn’t complain about how short it was,” Patricia said, with a chuckle. “Are you sure that you can do this next part?”

Rich nodded. “There are all kinds of Holiday Magics. I mean, you’ve heard of Vore Day, right?”

“Of course,” said Patricia. “I’ve even submitted a few things for it.”

“That’s going to help us out a little bit here,” said Rich. “So, do you want to do this Head First or Feet First?”

Path 1: Head First
“Head First,” said Patricia.

Rich kissed her lips. Then, his mouth widened, and soon, Patricia’s head was engulfed, starting to slip down the rabbit’s throat. As they swallowed, Patricia got nervous – what if things went wrong? What if he had bring her back up? What if – these concerns were soon rendered moot, as Patricia felt Rich’s hand slip between her legs. The rabbit knew how to relax the leprechaun, quite well. The swallowing continued, becoming fun, as Rich lapped at Patricia’s breasts and then belly. By the time he got to her groin, her red hair was inside his throat, and her hands were almost in his mouth. The rabbit enjoyed her flavor down there, taking his time, teasing her into even more pleasure. He then resumed swallowing, slurping up those lovely legs of hers, only to stop to tickle her feet, eliciting a laugh out of her. With one final gulp, he sent the leprechaun down into his stomach.

Path 2: Feet First
“Feet First,” said Patricia.

Rich kissed her lips. Then, he went down to the food of the bed, helped her to flip onto her belly, held onto her feet, opened his mouth, put her feet inside of it, and began to swallow. For a moment, Patricia got nervous – what if things went wrong? What if he started to choke? What if – well, it seemed that Rich sensed her nervousness, because next thing Patricia knew, the rabbit had slipped his hand between her legs. He knew how to relax a leprechaun that much was certain. Soon, he got to her groin, and made sure that she enjoyed the feeling of his tongue, slipping in and out of her, eliciting moans of pleasure. He then resumed swallowing her, lapping at her stomach and breasts, her hands already inside of him. Soon, her view was framed by the back of his buck teeth. Then, with a swallow, there was darkness. A few more swallows later, and her red hair joined her. The leprechaun was soon nestled inside of the rabbit’s stomach.

Shared:
Rich repositioned himself on the bed. The sex has been good, and the meal was even better. He patted his belly.

“Can you hear me in there?” he asked.

“Yes,” said Patricia.

“Are you alright?”

“A little cramped, but, I’m alright,” said Patricia.

“Good to hear,” said Rich. “If you can, please squirm, as I want to experience that part. If I can get you out without much trouble, that’s good. If I can’t, well, that’s what the Magic is for. See you soon.”

“Alright,” said Patricia. “See you soon.”

“Happy Saint Patrick’s Day,” said Rich.

“Happy Easter,” said Patricia.
© Copyright 2023 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047433