*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047657
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1047657 added April 6, 2023 at 2:22pm
Restrictions: None
You Need To Calm Down By Taylor Swift
You Need To Calm Down By Taylor Swift
48 Hour Media Challenge

I watched this video and it seems to be about a camp ground. Taylor has lavender hair. Two men are getting married. It looks like there is a party going on. Taylor's music has changed and I love her old music. I don't care for this new stuff she sings. Thinking of camping. I tried camping once. When I went camping, it wasn't any fun. I got accused of having an affair with a married man. I was 16. The teenagers camped next to us with no parent supervision. The Italian lady and her daughter I camped with, the mother called the police on them. We were so embarrassed. We went to school with these kids. Not cool. I was moving back to Indiana because Dad was in the Air Force. We had 2 more weeks of school left and the one kid was in my class and he told the class my friend and I got him in trouble at the campground. It wasn't a fun time.

The video. It was different. You need to stay calm. I know I do but it is hard at times. In this video, they are having fun and seem to be calm. When you do silly things, you still stay calm and life seems to be going well.

I can't help liking Taylor's other songs. Shake It Off. It's A Love Story. I love her 2 CD's Red, Speak Softly and her first CD. I don't listen to Taylor's songs anymore. When I do, it's her old songs. I was happy to check this one out. I don't care for this song. The graphics are good. I am past 60 so maybe I am with it anymore to love Taylor's new music. You Need To Stay Calm. I will try but I would rather Shake It Off. Bring back the old Taylor Swift Style!

Beautiful Blonde Angel Image From Lynda.

© Copyright 2023 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047657