*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047836-WDC-Has-Something-for-Everyone
by OOT™
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1909913
A place to keep my personal thoughts.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1047836 added April 8, 2023 at 3:13pm
Restrictions: None
WDC Has Something for Everyone!
Prompt: Depth of WDC that you've experienced (check out left column as well as Forums)
I'm under no illusion that I've experienced even half of what WDC has to offer. New forums, contests and activities pop up every day, and I don't believe a day has gone by since I came back to the site in March after my break that I don't discover something new.

Trinkets were rather new when I left, and I can't believe how many they are now! I even felt the need to make my own.
And, OMG, there are dozens of new MB's that weren't around when I left. New forums, new fund raisers, new contests, new activities, and new members. Sadly, some of the members that were here when I left are no longer around or not as active, but I have already met lots of great people who joined the site during my absence.

I find the Community Newsfeed is helpful with finding new contests and activities that are available. I also frequently check out the Activities and Contests under the Community tab. I don't check out the forums and the newbies as much as I used to, but that's on my list as are a lot of other things. *Laugh* But I must say in closing that, regardless of all of the changes and the new users and activities, coming back to WDC is like returning home. There's something here for everyone, and I love being a part of this community! *Heartv*

© Copyright 2023 OOT™ (UN: outoftouch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OOT™ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1047836-WDC-Has-Something-for-Everyone