*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049126
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #1670440
A collection of various short stories and poetry.
#1049126 added May 2, 2023 at 12:38pm
Restrictions: None
Nine Months Later
After nine months, it’s time to welcome New Life into the World

Rodger smiled as he looked his belly over. He and his wife were expecting. The werewolf patted his belly. “See you soon, my love.”

He then looked at the ultrasound image on the portable device. There was his wife, a human named Susan, inside of him. Inside of her, there were their children.

“Very soon,” the doctor said. “We got a room ready for you, Mr. Sixclaw. Follow me.”

Rodger carefully stood up, and followed after the doctor, noticing the smiles of the other fathers-to-be, escorted by both his father, and his father-in-law. They entered a dimly-lit room with a massive mattress bed on the floor.

“Here we are,” the doctor said. “Simply remove your clothes, get on all fours, and when you’re ready, start to bring her up.”

Rodger carefully removed his clothes, with some help from his father and father-in-law. The two older males were Alien Biologists, and thus, in addition to paternal reasons, wanted to watch for scientific reasons – to see the birth of the first confirmed werewolf-human hybrids, as well as their grandchildren. Video was all set up, and Rodger saw his mother and mother-in-law watching on a monitor.

He got onto the mattress, onto his hands and knees, and started the process of bringing Susan up. He throat widened, as did his jaws, as a large fleshy sack came up. His father and father-in-law carefully helped to get it out of him, placing it onto the mattress. Using a claw, Rodger undid the seam holding the sack together; thereby free Susan, who was very bald, and very pregnant. As the sack deflated, it soon went back inside of Rodger. He crawled over to Susan, and started licking her clean.

Susan groaned, as she opened her eyes, trying to adjust to things from being in a dark fleshy pouch for nine months. “Rodger?” she croaked out, her voice weak.

“Easy,” said Rodger. “I’m here, Susan.”

“As are we,” said the expecting grandparents, practically in unison.

Susan smiled, as Rodger held her to him.

The doctor set up a few more things. “We’ll be here, when it starts.”



Within half an hour, the first contraction started. Rodger carefully held Susan when she was done, releasing her when another started, although she’d hold him then.

“You’re doing well,” the doctor said.

There was soon the sound of crying.

“It’s a boy,” the doctor said.

“Looks like his father,” said Rodger’s father.

A little while later, there was more crying.

“Looks like her mother,” said Susan’s father.

There was some more crying.

“Well, these two just wanted out,” one of them said. “We have a female werewolf with no fur, and a male human with a lot of hair.”

“Well, a nice little litter,” the doctor said. “All seem to be healthy. Still, we will observe them for a while, to see what happens, like usual.”

“Always a good idea,” said Rodger’s father.

“We’ll be nearby if you need us,” said Susan’s father.

The children were placed close to Rodger and Susan. They wanted to be fed.

“How do we feed all four of them?” Susan asked, her voice getting stronger. “I guess I could trade on and off.”

Rodger smiled. “Have you taken a good look at my chest?”

Susan looked.

Rodger’s breasts were decently large.

“Are you telling me that you’re capable of producing milk?” Susan asked.

Rodger chuckled, and squeezed a nipple. Milk came out. “In case of large litters, or if the mother wants the occasional break,” he said. “Ours was just a litter of four.” He carefully brought two of the infants to his breasts, and let them start feeding, as Susan brought the other two to hers.

Susan smiled. “It might still be a good idea to trade on and off,” she said. “After all, it’s a good idea for parents to bond with their children.” Carefully, she gave him a kiss. “When do you want to have another litter?”

Rodger grinned. “In a few years – I want our children to know what you look like outside of my belly.”

Susan chuckled as she placed a hand upon his belly. “We can still have fun.”

Rodger chuckled. “That we can, my love.” He kissed her. “For now though, let’s enjoy the moment.” He and Susan drew close together, swapped the children around, and held each other, as the children fed.
© Copyright 2023 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049126