*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049640
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fanfiction · #2263987
As a new foot slave to Princess Peach, Toadette's life is taken for a hectic, erotic ride.
#1049640 added May 15, 2023 at 2:10pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 41 - My First Footjob
My Sunday plans primarily revolved around the hotel. After yesterday’s mess, I happily welcomed a day of tranquillity. And, to reflect this, I didn’t bother to change out of my pyjamas this morning. Well, I threw on some short shorts since nobody needed to check out my ass down the halls.

The first half of the day was spent with Minh T. Watching TV was simple and, quite frankly, something we could do within our own homes. But just because we were technically on vacation didn’t mean we needed to spend each day doing something new. Nope, just most our days. Besides, it was calming to sit at her side and see how badly contestants performed on this Chuck Quizmo show.

Though, if I was on that, I’d probably have screwed up my answers as well. The audio kept fading since a certain Toad chewed marshmallows with the volume of a steam engine.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

As if that wasn’t enough, when I looked at her, I was subject to seeing where she placed extra marshmallows. With the girl wearing flip-flops indoors, take a guess where the food ended up. She must’ve been screwing with me! Why else would she so deliberately scrunch her toes to squish that marshmallow? With the way light flooded the room, her glistening toenails were playing with my heart. This was all too convenient.



Since she was the one to bring food up here, her feet were covered in a faint dampness. Yet instead of my tongue being in a position to lick that goodness, she was giving all the love to marshmallows—nonliving beings that couldn’t care less how she treated them.

“I’m jealous,” I mumbled.

“Of what?”

Come on, did she really hear that? “Nothing. Don’t worry.”

She plucked the marshmallow from under her toes. Then, as if she’d interpreted my expression of envy correctly, her hand flew in my direction! And it swiftly went up, launching the white treat down her mouth. GAH!

Her face was annoyingly cheerful. “You keep sitting there, and there aren’t gonna be any esponijtas left, got it?”

Oh, I get it, alright.

Immediately after making that statement, Minh T. grabbed two more marshmallows and stuffed them between her feet and flip-flops. If it ended there, this wouldn’t have been noteworthy. But the girl made a vital mistake or a conscious decision. Her feet slid in my direction and were now very close to tickling my outstretched legs. She crossed them at the ankles, fanning out her toes to let the soft snacks gasp for air.

Was this an invitation? Duh. Minh T. was not the type to just tease me like this without wanting some action. Now that she had two squishy marshmallows begging to be eaten, I had a perfect excuse to dive into these beauties.

SLURP!

I scooped one marshmallow into my mouth using nothing but teeth. Oh, and a bit of tongue to skate across her toes in the process. While munching, I waited for her big “gotcha” moment. The moment when she would come out and say, “I was suspecting you liked feet all along, Toadette.”

“What are you doing!?” She retracted her legs so quickly. “That was mine.”

“Was it?” I almost spat the marshmallow out before it hit me how gross that’d be. “My bad. It looked like you were just teasing me.”

“Teasing?”

“When you put your feet that close to me, I don’t know what’s going on in your head anymore.”

Minh T. took the remaining marshmallow, swallowing its now-richer flavour. “Ah. No, I just like feeling them under my feet. You’re fine, though. We still got a whole bowl left.”

“Hehe.” Yeah, bone-headed move, Toadette. But could you blame me when Minh T. always seemed to want to seduce me with her feet? Fortunately, her focus was more on the TV than on me, so she clearly didn’t care to gain secrets from me. For now. At least I got a nice view of her spread toes before she tucked her feet closer.

Hmm… Her toes gave this marshmallow a bit of a sweeter flavour. Not sure if better or worse, as my teeth tingled from it.

Although I spent the first half of the day with Minh T., then delivered all those candies to Penelope briefly, I isolated myself for the evening. Mainly, I walked around the hotel’s back area, getting a mild exercise while taking in the scenery. In contrast to the urban wilderness surrounding the premises, this area contained heaps of natural grass and a large swimming pool—a sight that reminded me more of Toad Town. While I didn’t dip my toes into the water, I stood along the metal railing for an uncountable amount of time. Staring at the grassy plains while the sunset breeze brushed my face soothed my being. They tell you that meditation is important, but there are ways to calm one’s nerves without adopting comedic poses.

“Haven’t seen you all day,” a familiar voice said. “What’s up with that?”

“We followed your advice and kept to ourselves. You’re welcome.”

“How’s Minh T.?”

I shrugged. “Okay. Not the type to hold a grudge against somebody for long, you know. You two weren’t even angry the whole rest of the day.”

“Every time this happens, I feel dirty the next day. One more reason not to get married, huh?”

“Could just be a decent person. Or wait, is that too backbreaking?”

There came a sigh. “I’m decent. The jokey part of me just can’t be removed.”

“I wasn’t aware that jokey equalled dickish.” I turned to face Captain Toad. Surprisingly, he was actually dressed in a captain-esque attire today. Looking like he was prepared to head into the savannah with his beige clothes and headlamp. “What? You have any extra comments for my body or something?”

“No.” He put his fingers together, looking at his feet. “But I wouldn’t mind getting another sight of your two milk babies.”

Ha! As if I’d give him a chance. He may have helped us yesterday, but nobody in the world deserved to see my breasts.

I hopped on the rail. “Since I’ve got you talking, you mind telling me something?”

“Something.”

“Haha, smartass. How come you’re so afraid to lick someone’s foot?”

“Stopping you right there, woman. I’d rather not—”

“Just answer my question!” I stepped closer. “You can’t do that?”

“You’re asking me to relive trauma.” He folded his arms. Boy, this character sure flip-flopped between attitudes often. One moment, he’d act like authority. The next, he’d act like an immature high school dweeb. Since my whines failed to get through to him, I got even closer. So close that my lips were pressed into the side of his face.

“Even if I let you see my friends?”

Jiggle, jiggle!

“Six years ago,” he said, magically coming to life as we sat on the railing, “I was on a training mission on Lavalava Island. They sent me to the jungle to rescue five Yoshi kids and bring them back in one piece. I got the first four in record time. Red, green, purple, blue. But that little yellow bastard was a thorn in my side.

I looked everywhere! Around some falls, under my balls, but he didn’t wanna be found. So, I figured he had to be in that raven’s tree. After slicing ‘n’ dicing a trillion vines to locate the tree’s access point so I could scale its insides, WHAM! I fall forward, with my machete tearing right through my dic—”

I put a hand over his mouth. “Is that why she said your dick’s small?”

SLAP!

Ouch. Getting slapped by someone my own size brought me back to school days. But excuse me… FUCKING HELL! He couldn’t have been gentle!?

“It tore through my dictionary. The pocket-sized one I needed during training. Pervert.”

“You’re one to talk!”

“Anyways, after surviving that dramatic fall, I scampered to my feet, wondering what I had tripped over. It was too soft to be tree bark. At first, I guessed it was the captain pulling a fast one on me. But, heh, the captain wouldn’t have been caught dead with pink spots and fluffy hair.”

I stopped him again. “Minh T., wasn’t it? Was this during summer?”

“Yeah, she told me later on that she was on some research trip about plants and whatnot. When I first saw her, she wasn’t as cute as she is now. She looked like someone injected her with bubble berry juice. I mean, skin so purple, she could’ve passed for a corpse. Luckily, Captain Toad found her pulse and decided to help her out.

Problem: I had no radio since this was a hard-mode mission. Bigger problem: when I took off her shirt, Minh T. was covered in dozens of bite marks. The sharp marks of an M. Bush.”

“The poison plants?” I asked, my eyes focused on how his legs dangled as he told the tale.

“KILLER poison plants considering they can affect us Toads badly. Biggest problem: no poison equipment since the mission didn’t call for this. At this point, I’m panicking. I couldn’t just let the girl die on my watch, and if I left her behind…

Well, I knew these plants’ venom always pooled at the feet after spreading through the body. So, it was possible to suck the poison out through her feet. Gross, but any true soldier protects anyone he encounters. So, I flipped Minh T. on her back, then did away with her flip-flops.”

My jaw dropped. She was wearing flip-flops in a jungle? Uh-oh.

“Her feet were not only blacker than an oil spill, but they smelt vile, too. Like the worst of cut lawns mixed with a dash of athlete’s foot. They didn’t threaten me, though. I’d gone through a dungeon literally made of faeces the last month, so I was equipped to handle anything.

So I thought.

Being the brave, charming Toad I was, I put her right foot in my mouth—all five toes—and sucked them.

For that initial second, everything was A-okay. And my tongue started to tickle. After that, it got slimier than usual, had a bit of crunch, and why was it moving so much? Yet I’m still sucking her toes to draw this venom out her body. Did I mention her toes were quite FA—big? Really meaty toes this girl had.

As soon as my mouth was full, I spat out. But instead of seeing colourless poison, tell me why a pile of bugs was in my spit puddle. Even looking back at her feet, tiny insects were trapped between her toes, clumped there in chunks. Some dead, a few squirming around! ALIVE! All because this dumb bitch decided to wear flip-flops like she was at Isle Delfino! They were STICKING to her toes since she had that gunk built up between ‘em! Why the hell I didn’t stop!? I dunno, stupidity! I just wanted to save her life, but fuck, Toadette, I was risking my own life in the process!

Ten minutes. Ten minutes of sucking poison and spitting out bugs before I could guarantee she’d be okay. And even after saving her, I was coughing up little beetles the following—”

“Stop! Stop!”

Was this a horror movie? Now that I knew this, I felt the need to check between everyone’s dirty toes. Because if a sea of bugs ended up in my mouth, I’d bite into a Poison Mushroom to end my game on the spot.

“Why are you blushing?” Captain Toad asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Am I blushing?” I felt for my cheeks like an idiot. “Um… I don’t know.”

It definitely wasn’t because I was envisioning myself in Captain Toad’s position. Only instead of sucking out insects from Minh T.’s feet, the most I’d deal with was a heap of sweat. It also wasn’t because I thought of how reddened and sore Captain Toad’s feet would’ve been. No! He was a guy. Even if his feet were a little pretty, I was still better than this.

“I’m wondering how you ended up her friend after that,” I said.

“Life works in mysterious ways.” He poked my bare foot with his shoe. “Look, your feet are okay, but I’m cool with not having them in my mouth.”

“What if I wanted yours—” Speak carefully, Toadette. “What if I wanted you to smell mine? Hypothetically speaking.”

“Your foot fetish is showing big-time, rookie. But sure. Older Captain Toad can handle any smell, and if they smelt like roses, mwah!”

“I have no fetishes, but I will keep that in mind.” Just as I dropped from the fence, he grabbed my arm.

“Show. Those. Tits.”

Ugh, he really couldn’t have forgotten that!? As long as we kept this under a few seconds, baring my boobs to the world wouldn’t hurt. First, I made sure the coast was clear. So far, so good. Up came my shirt. No bra shielded my breasts today, thanks to my unwillingness to change outfits. Congratulations, Captain Toad. You got to take the shortcut to seeing my nervous nips.



I could see sparkles in his eyes. The way he rushed closer to my chest was like a child sprinting to a Christmas tree.

“Now, these’ll keep me from doing my job. Can I suck on ‘em?”

“No!”

“I’m thirsty,” he sang, brushing against my body.

“You can’t see the giant red light I gave you?”

“Red means ‘go’ in my world.” Captain Toad grabbed my sides, and before I could push him off, he’d already wrapped his lips around my nipple!

No point in resisting now. As soon as he began to suck me, my body activated its natural breastfeeding senses. Because this triggers some parental element in our brains, being aggressive with the Toad was impossible. Getting your milk drained is like getting sedated. He swirled his tongue around my boob for an uninterrupted minute before finally backing off.



“Mmm, mmm! Creamy strawberries! I knew you still had surprises for me, Toadette.”

He left my face flushed and my body wobbly. As soon as my shirt fell over my boobs, I gritted my teeth. “I SWEAR, NEXT TIME I SEE YOU, I’M GONNA DRAIN SO MUCH OF YOUR MILK THAT YOU’LL FEEL LIKE A COW!!”

If nobody was looking at us before, my screeching got us some attention now. Captain Toad’s face joined mine in the Who Can Look Redder contest.

“Marry me.”

“Good night!” I didn’t look back. He couldn’t have even offered me a toe sniff for letting him violate me. At the very least, my dizziness would pass over within a half hour. I spent the remainder of my evening inside the building, finally climbing into bed around midnight. Sleepy Minh T. never noticed that I’d returned to the room so late, nor did she feel the wet present on her soles that night.

— MONDAY: 8 days before the festival —


“WAKE UP!”

Impressive how Penelope’s voice travelled through the expensive hallway walls. Couldn’t someone give the girl a glass of lemonade to dry out her vocal cords? I heard her the first 50 times she told us to wake up. I didn’t need a 51st reminder.

Not knowing whether to wear something formal, I went for a smooth balance in clothing. Instead of jeans, black tights choked my butt. Above that, a white, very wrinkly shirt covered my top. Remember, can’t look too good in this city. As for Minh T., she simply took too long to get dressed. By the time I had my sneakers on, she’d just begun to brush her teeth.

“You’re in no hurry, huh?”

“It’s seven in the morning,” she moaned, spitting into the sink. “I’m usually asleep at this time.”

“You adjust eventually. See you downstairs.”

After massing in the local elevator, then switching to the express ones, I rode to the ground lobby. Past the attentive bellboys and rich-looking guests, Her Highness waited in an alcove. And since I was on time, I couldn’t hide behind the other Toads. Not like it would’ve changed a thing. I knew she was going to give me a specific task to do. After all, I was her errand girl. So what humiliating task would it be today? Scraping her feet? Polishing her shoes?

She was in the middle of speaking when I arrived. “There may be risks going with fireworks this large, but I’ve been promised that such risk is minimal. Our dear scientists appear to agree. So, Toadette—”

“I’ve gotta go and fetch ‘em, right? Here we go again.”

“Did you cut me off?”

And the sleepiness in my body immediately withered away. “No! Yes? Sorry, Your Highness.”

“Don’t get too comfortable.” A smile returned to her face. “Make yourself useful. Penelope will accompany you.”

“Missed me?”

People were far too happy to sneak up on me. If one of them caught me at the wrong moment, they were gonna end up with a row of missing teeth. At least Penelope looked decently dressed today. The most important part was that there were shoes on her feet. No more barefooting like she was homeless, a major step up from our last forest adventure.

“We’re just waiting on Minh T., Your Highness.” I spun around.

“No, this is just you and Penelope.”

“Huh? Why?”

She rolled her eyes. “Cutting me off, asking too many unnecessary questions, jeez. Someone needs another discipline lesson.”

Penelope pushed me away from the others before something slick could come out my mouth. Probably for the better. Hmph! More discipline, my ass. Aside from handling Her Highness’ nightmarish feet, I’d done everything she wanted with near perfection these past weeks. I had more discipline in my pinkie toe than most these Toads had in their entire bodies.

Today’s weather was nice—a cloudless, clear blue sky. However, if I’d known it’d be like this, I would’ve left these black tights behind. Let’s just say that within three minutes, my legs turned into two sizzling pieces of chicken. Penelope got lucky with her shorts.

But after passing a bunch of people on the sidewalk, I remembered that I was this girl’s second mother. If anyone was going to grab her off the streets, they’d have to rip her from my sweaty, trembling hand.

“Does anyone question why you share the same hair as your mom?” I asked. “Or why your name also begins with a ‘P’? Or why your skin, eyes, and pretty much everything match?”

She was visibly baffled. “What are you getting at?”

“Nobody out here suspects you’re her daughter? I’m trying to make sure you won’t be a solid kidnapping target, okay?”

“They usually tell me I’m pretty. If they ever ask, and they do, I’ll tell them I’m a big fan of impersonating Princess Peach.”

“Good, you’ve got an excuse.” I meant that sincerely. It was good that she got to live a remotely normal life without the press shoved in her face 24/7. Some famous kids wished to have that sense of privacy. “Now, did she tell you where we’re going?”

Penelope stopped and yanked a golden note out her pocket. Was I mean for laughing at how she squinted, trying to read what it said? It was probably Her Highness’ insane cursive that messed with the kid, but she looked like she was in a deep geometry equation.

“We need fireworks larger than ever for this year’s Star Festival. Alas, we cannot make regular shipments for these. You must meet with a merchant down the alley near Wiggler Avenue. If he charges anything, you need to pay for it. Do not fail me, Toadette.”

“Forgive my language,” I warned Penelope, “but this bitch is shady.”

“OOOOOOOOOH! She’d wash your mouth out if you said that in front of her.”

“Heh. What? Wash my mouth out with her foot?” I grabbed the girl’s hand, continuing onward. “I don’t even know where this place is. We’ll have to find a map or—”

A sharp whistling sound came from my side.

“Taxi!”

In the ocean of traffic, I paid no mind to the taxis which blended in with every other pollution contributor. But, sure enough, one pulled up next to us with zero passengers. Penelope flashed me a grin, then entered the vehicle.

As soon as I went inside, a hot mist of air fresheners hit me at the same time. At least the car didn’t smell like something awful, but come on. How many air fresheners did one guy need before he was satisfied? Plus, his music selection could’ve been better. I didn’t need my morning kicked off with a loud reggae beat.

“Where you headed?”

“Wiggler Avenue,” I coughed.

VROOOOM!

Without a second to spare, the car peeled off! I clenched onto the door handle, now in fear for my safety. It wasn’t as if the streets were only a little crowded. Cars were practically scraping against each other, and our driver cut through several of them, including trucks already in motion. If something awful happened, this would all be on me for following Penelope’s advice.

While speeding through Mushroom City, Penelope decided now was a good time to remove her flip-flops. And in doing so, she crossed a leg over the other, causing her sole to face my direction.

…The sweat on my forehead couldn’t get any denser.

I’d thought nothing of Penelope’s feet in the past, other than that they were well-maintained. That held true today, especially since her toenails sported a creamy white finish. However, Penelope’s feet weren’t just well-maintained. As disturbing as it sounded, they were cute. Not puppy cute, but the cute that makes your legs turn to jelly. No matter how wrong I knew this was, no matter how much I wanted to quit looking at her sole, I couldn’t. Damn it, Penelope! Put your shoes back on!

“This is not your car. Shoes on,” I said.

“I’m good. Thank you.”

That backfired. But she didn’t mention me staring at her beautiful foot once, so perhaps she didn’t notice. Likely because her focus was entirely on the blurring city around us.

Our relationship was a strange one. Technically, Penelope was my boss. As the daughter of Her Highness, I essentially worked for the girl whenever she wanted. Yet simultaneously, the difference between our ages was large. And seeing as I had to take care of her, I was still her superior. This power dynamic constantly fluctuated, as some days she’d listen to me, but she never officially needed to.

By the end of the 11-minute trip, I could swear the girl’s foot was touching my knee. It barely made contact, but the light sensation of her sole made me sweat harder. My brain was so overstimulated that I didn’t immediately notice I’d slipped the driver more money than he needed. As soon as I realised, he’d already peeled out and left us on the streets.

“Wiggler Avenue,” I said, wiping my forehead of this salty mess. “Better not be any actual Wigglers here.”

“The yellow caterpillars? They’re nice.”

“Startle one and tell me they’re nice with a straight face.”

The street itself looked like a dumpster, a recurring theme in this place. There were more garbage bags strewn on the sidewalk, grey newspapers floating in the air, and even streetlamps bent as if the steel had melted. While we could spot several species here, ironically, there were no Wigglers in sight. Then again, the ominously dark alley must have been brimming with surprises.

“Here we go,” I said, clenching Penelope’s hand tighter. Even with it being daytime, this space gave me the creeps. The alley swallowed light the deeper we walked in, reminiscent of Forever Forest.

“You’re gonna rip my hand off.”

“Better me than someone else, Penelope. Your mother wasn’t kind enough to tell us who we’re coming to see.”

“Got somethin’ that might interest ya!”

You know, I was taught to avoid strangers when I was a child. Then, as I grew older, I learnt I needed to interact with them more. Some would offer money, some would give me survival tools, but in the end, they at least resembled normal people. If you saw them near a school, you wouldn’t have been suspicious.

They were all one million times less creepy than this guy. Any man draped in a black trench coat with a mask over his face immediately sets off alarm bells in my mind. But that was just the start, I kid you not. He spoke with this croaky voice, joined with a hunched-over posture—hunched because he carried a huge bag on his back. This one person managed to change the atmosphere from mildly uncomfortable to pants-wettingly terrifying.

The shady dudes in Toad Town had nothing on Mushroom City’s item merchant.

I could hear Penelope’s legs shaking, and I bet she didn’t mind me crushing her hand now. But even if her fear level wasn’t high, I wasn’t relying on a child to communicate for me. So I cleared my throat, approached the merchant, and adopted a gentle tone.

“I was told you’d have these giant fireworks for sale, sir.”

“Ah, an awesome choice, stranger! They’re more unstable than your daughter’s legs right now. Although, when they go off, they’ll burn themselves into your memories like nothing before.”

“O-kay…” That description totally wasn’t unnerving. “Um, I’d like to have them, please.”

He put his hand up. “Not so fast, stranger! I gotta know what’re ya selling first.”

“Selling?”

The man opened his trench coat, displaying a smorgasbord of items. Among many things, the mines put me most on edge. He looked like the type to snap and kill everyone in the vicinity. Why, Her Highness, did you send us on this trip?

“For these fireworks, ya gotta make an exchange, stranger! Money’s not good enough. Items.”

Enough with the damn STRANGER! What did we even have to exchange with this dude? Following Minh T.’s advice, I kept valuable material on my person to a minimum. And seeing how shallow Penelope’s pockets were, I knew she had nothing to offer him. Great, we reached an impasse.

My chuckling didn’t ease the tension. “Sorry, sir, but I don’t have much to offer you. Can I come back later in the day?”

“But ya do.” He pointed his bandaged hand at the ground. Once looking down there, his fingers aimed directly at my feet.

“I just bought these sneakers!” Adiós to the gentle tone. “If you think I’m giving up my clothing, you’re crazier than I thought.”

Laughing slowly, he said, “Not the shoes, stranger. Deliver me a pleasurable service with your feet, and the fireworks are yours to use.”

I didn’t know what angered me more. The fact that I was in the situation to begin with or the time it took me to connect the dots. When I realised what he meant, my face contorted into a mask of pure disgust and horror. One that Penelope’s young mind had no means of understanding.

“What are you saying!? You want me to jerk you off with my feet!?”

“Pleasurable. Service. Stranger.”

“What’s a jerk off?” Penelope asked.

“A no-no word that describes the man before us, Penelope,” I said. “Grr, if this is the only way, guess I’ve got no other choice. But I’m keeping my socks on, mister!”

“All is well.”

The dirty human began to adjust his clothing. At the same time, I removed my shoes, trembling. Seeing Penelope made the situation worse. Not only was I about to give a random creep a handjob with my feet, but Her Highness’ daughter was standing right beside me! Think, Toadette. How do you distract a child so stupidly curious that she entered a deadly forest?

“Penelope, go stare at the wall the whole time. And cover your ears, please.”

“But then I can’t watch.” Her whining tone was coming back. “That’s boring.”

“I know, but you just gotta do it for now.”

“No, I’m not gonna just—”

CLAP!

“WALL!” I raised my hand, causing the girl to flinch and stumble back. “And don’t make me repeat myself!”

Once my inner mother leaked out, she ran to the brick wall, sticking her fingers in her ears. It may have felt satisfying to see her listen to my command for a change, but if only it didn’t take screaming like my own mom would do to me.

Don’t worry, Penelope. I could make this last around five minutes if I…ew…pleased him well enough. But I’d never made a guy burst before today. The closest was having Russ T. handle my feet in the most awkward threesome known to man, yet even then, I wasn’t the one slurping on his nasty penis. Today, my feet were tasked with treating a cock like a crooked gas pedal.

At least with these socks, I wouldn’t have to feel his… NO! Just thinking about the liquid sent me into a state of sickness.

“Over ‘ere, stranger!”

You can do this, Toadette. Penises are not deadly. A human can’t infect you via foot contact.

Why even close my eyes? I’d have to look no matter what. Upon spinning in his direction, the merchant sat on the floor with his legs spread. He still wore the trench coat, but his underclothing was pulled down to reveal two disgustingly hairy legs. Hey, jackass, ever heard of a razor?

But beyond that, his grotesque cock reached its maximum erection state. It appeared cut at a glance, which was fine by me. Anything beat those elephant-like uncut dicks. And if I thought his legs had some intense hair, then his balls were a fuzzball. They were so black that they could pass as hairy meatballs.

My appetite just flew south.

“Bite the bullet,” I mumbled. After sitting in front of the man, I awkwardly hovered my right foot above his cock. “What now?”

“Watch ‘n’ learn, stranger.”

I shuddered as his cold hands touched my socks. Yep, they were so frigid that I could feel them through the fabric. In an instant, he pushed my feet together, making them clap somewhat. Then, when the pressure tightened, and they were sticking like peanut butter and jelly, his penis made its move.

It tapped on the sides of my feet once, then carefully rubbed in between them. Fortunately, the socks couldn’t transfer the feeling of his dirty penis to my brain. Yet they couldn’t filter out the dimensions of his cock, and those made me gasp. Firstly, it was long—longer than I expected from a looking-down angle. Secondly, this was also a fat penis; it had more meat in it than a stuffed turkey.

Stop thinking about food, Toadette!

Whenever it twitched, that sensation also transferred. And since my black socks were fairly thin, the harder he pushed, the more it felt like there existed no barrier between my feet and his cock. After a few slow strokes, my eyes darted to the sky.

“Like that, stranger,” the merchant said. “Keep up the motion, and you’re set to go.”

Now he released my feet, and my legs automatically continued the up-down gesture. So, I was forced to look since I needed to keep track of the cock. Yuck!

“How is this?” I slightly switched positions after a minute, beginning to point my toes.

His moans got louder. “You’re gifted at this, stranger!”

Not sure if that was a good or a bad thing. As long as my legs didn’t get tired, at least this would pass over quickly. In theory. From the few adult videos I’d seen in the way past, it seemed most men took forever to reach orgasm. Too damn long.

“For someone with as much talent as you, ya probably keep your feet lookin’ like a pro.”

“It depends on who you ask,” I said.

The merchant grabbed my ankles, jerking himself off manually again. Honestly, these were the best parts of this miserable experience. I could sit back and tune out while this freak had sex with my feet. Not what I expected to be doing in Mushroom City, but did I truly anticipate any of this? Developing a VERY SMALL foot fetish, sucking Minh T.’s toes in a movie theatre, dealing with a crime family at an arcade, or giving a fool a foot handjob in an alley? Absolutely not.

In order to normalise this situation by a little bit, I needed to pull a mental trick. One tougher than when the Boo woman possessed me.

My voice dropped to near silence. “Mmm… You like that, Captain Toad?”

Even if the boy didn’t like feet, he was the most recent male Toad I had come into contact with. Given that this merchant had a penis, imposing Captain Toad on him made the most sense.

And wow, did this make for a world of difference. Rather than being a fearful baby, I imagined Captain Toad as a deeper-voiced, stronger Toad. Someone with a bit of chest hair and who could physically defend me in a fight. Hearing his slight moans and groans inspired me to regain control of this jerk-off session.

“I’m the captain now!” You know how you can pedal so quickly on a bike that your feet turn into a comical blur? My feet resembled that perfectly as they rubbed this Toad’s curved shaft. Even the fabric from the socks wouldn’t slow me down; I’d become immune to friction. Captain Toad’s panting intensified, but my feet could pump faster than he could breathe. Watch me.

Yoink! Yoink!

Casting my socks to the wind, I gripped the head of his cock with my clean toes. A bit moist, but clean, nonetheless. Just the way he liked ‘em. And once I did this, he screamed. Was it pain? Possibly, but it shortly turned into a sexy stream of blissy noises. Foot fan or not, even Captain Toad couldn’t deny that I was pleasuring him. Toadette wasn’t some blockhead just because she was a virgin. My ebony toes pulled on his dick like mouldable clay.

Each heavy pant from his body made me smile a whole mile. “Didn’t know someone like you could become so weak under my feet.”



At this point, I couldn’t stop my hand from travelling to my crotch. While it didn’t enter my pants, I furiously massaged myself through these tights. Ah… Fuck…

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

With so many sole slaps to his cock, Captain Toad began to reach his limit. He let out a shockingly loud groan after the ball of my foot punted his shaft. Then, like a good boy, he released his bodily fluids all over the tops of my feet. While more of the semen left his body, I continued to pump his cock, letting the white substance spill EVERYWHERE onto my feet. In eight lengthy seconds, my feet were soiled and warm. All thanks to a cute yet annoying Toad.

Once his breathing slowed, I stopped masturbating. Even if it was disappointing that I couldn’t have my orgasm, Penelope was still here. We needed to get a move on.

“An awesome display, stranger!”

Just like that, I went from a beautiful dream to a depressing reality. As I stared at the mess on my feet, my pupils shrank. This was not the sperm of a Toad. The creepy merchant came all over my pedicured toes!

Before my reaction could sour this deal, I maintained my secretly-disturbed smile. “Thank you. Now, the fireworks?”

“You’ve earned ‘em, stranger.” Like a magician, he whipped a heavy box out of his trench coat. Jeez, and it was far from light, weighing nearly 20 kilos or 40 pounds. “Come back anytime.”

“Have a nice day,” I said sweetly, picking up a crouched Penelope. Finally, we could experience full sunlight again.

“I wonder how quickly I can hail a taxi this time…” The girl cut herself off. “What in the world are you doing?”

“Adult matters, Penelope!” I used my socks like napkins, wiping the semen off my feet. But it was easier said than done. What the hell was this stuff made out of? Syrup!? Every time I thought I made progress, I ended up spreading it even further.

Yet Penelope found this humorous. “And I thought only pee came out of boy stuff.”

“Didn’t I tell you not to watch!?”

“When you screamed, ‘I’m the captain now,’ I knew I just had to watch. Sorry.”

Little brat! I discarded my socks in a garbage can, then put my sneakers on. Grabbing her troublesome hand once more, Penelope and I walked down the street for a better taxi-calling spot.

“I hope you’ve got enough common sense not to tell your mom.”

“Duh!” The blue-eyed menace reached up and flicked my nose. “She’d tear the skin off me if I did that.”

A bit dark for a kid to word it like that, but her punishment certainly would’ve felt similar. Sounds like something my mother would’ve threatened to do to me. She probably did out of the thousands of other similar comments.

Oh, Mommy. Just how will you react when you see your daughter again?

Back at the Mushroom Kingdom Hotel, we laid the box at Her Highness’ spiffy feet. While we were drenched in sweat, she was chowing on a giant, juicy lobster. Last time I checked, people ate those for dinner. But this was Mushroom City. Roll with it or you will die of an aneurysm.

“Incredible,” she chortled. “So, how did the deal go?”

I wanted to roll my eyes so badly. “Smoothly, Your Highness.”

“Mother, you couldn’t have chosen a better-lit alley for this meeting? It was like being trapped in a dark closet.”

The princess rubbed her daughter’s head until her hair turned to chaos. “Not your concern, Penelope. Go get me another lobster, please.”

The girl ran towards the kitchen, and now that my work was done, I’d hang with Minh T. like usual.

“Toadette.”

…Spoke too soon.

“Your Highness?”

“Nearly three weeks later, what do you think of Penelope?”

I gulped yet answered with a happy expression. “She can grind on the nerves, but I like her. She’s like a miniature you, Your Highness.”

Her Highness fanned herself, the vain monarch. “That warms my heart. Keeping her in line takes a lot of hard work, yet I enjoy every minute of it.”

“She shares your excellent appearance, too.” I meant it genuinely. “She’s cute.”

“Whip her into perfection, and that’s what you get.”

More alarms in my head. This remark likely wouldn’t have been so off if not for Her Highness owning plenty of whips—whips that I’d received the end of more than once.

“Something wrong?” she asked.

“No!” Nervous laughter left my body. “I was just thinking of how soft and adorable her feet are. Yours too, Your Highness. I’ve grown to appreciate them more, actually.”

“Hmph, you’re gonna kill me with all these compliments, Toadette.” She grabbed the lobster from her returning daughter. “Thank you. I’ll need you tomorrow, so please rest yourself. You can bring your friend along as well.”

What had I gotten myself into?
© Copyright 2023 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VanillaSoftArt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1049640