*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/116149-Im-Good
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#116149 added July 14, 2001 at 10:59am
Restrictions: None
I'm Good!!!!!


Nice things have been happening in my professional life! Last year I was at a small center with a pre-k class and we had a lot of success. There were lots of compliments on my work to the higher ups (we are also connected to a hospital in our management). So at the end of the school year, the big cheese called me and asked me to transfer to another (very nice) center as she is losing a teacher over there and needs "somebody good." This would be for Fall of this year. I said O.K. because my own child can go to that center with me. Well, today, they tell me that all the parents at my old center are very upset because they are losing me. They say they will pull out of the center if I go! This is a lot of parents saying that! So, I am going to stay put! I think it is great! They love me!!! I think I need to ask for a raise now!! The only bad thing about it is that my son can not go to this center because it is a corporate center! But since I am a certified teacher with a contract, I am going to see if I can change that. Feels good to be loved and appreciated! I needed that dose for my self-esteem! I tend to think the worse of myself instead of the best! I'm just a perfectist is why!!! Everything needs to be perfect but I am far from it! Then it gets on my nerves! For example, my house is a mess and I am going crazy trying to get it clean!
© Copyright 2001 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/116149-Im-Good