*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/117231-Sunday-a-day-of-Rest
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#117231 added August 20, 2005 at 10:35pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday, a day of Rest!!
Wonderful day today! We made it to church and Sunday School. I was impressed with the sermon on Hell. I have heard most of the facts but our preacher has such a gift that he just brought it to life. A lot of folks went to the altar after his message. He was talking how hot it will be and there will be a stench of burning flesh that will burn forever. There will be a gnashing of teeth. All the murderers, bad folks like Hitler are there. I had not thought of that. He also suggested that there will be a lot of cursing like we have never heard. I am glad I have accepted Jesus as my Savior and my place will be in Heaven. Preacher also talked about how he has a sister who is so concerned for her friends and family's salvation that she wrote a letter to explain to them how to be saved. Reminded me of my letter I wrote on this site (in my portfolio)
After church we visited with family and left the boys at their grandparents home to spend the night. Hubby and I did not know what to do. Well, we really did. Couldn't wait to get home and spend some quality time together. After a few hours we got up and did yard work.. THe neighbors who are friends of ours asked where the kids were and then said. "And you are doing yard work?" We said, "Don't worry, this is just the intermission>" They got a kick out of that one and left really quick. Said they knew we needed to get back to the show Anyway, it has been a nice relaxing day together. But, I miss my babies too. They will be home early in the morning.
Well, that is about all today! Guess I really need to go on to bed so my hubby won't be upset with me spending so much time on the internet!

© Copyright 2005 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/117231-Sunday-a-day-of-Rest