*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/117639-Funny-thing-aboutmemories
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#117639 added July 26, 2001 at 10:09am
Restrictions: None
Funny thing about........memories


I did a piece in my portfolio about my earliest memories that I can remember. The funny thing is as I have been thinking about it, other memories that I had forgotten about are coming around. It is a nice experience. I am talking about times when I was only 2 or 3.
My sister can remember one thing that happened when she was only 9 months. Then she can't remember other stuff until she is around 4 or 5. I can't beleve it as I was her sole playmate when she was a baby. I keep saying, "Do you remember when we went to the...." She doesn't.
So as I think back, I think how nice it is to get some of my memories back. It reminds me of a friend who had a bad wreck about 10 months ago. We are just glad she is alive. She was in a coma for many weeks. When she awoke she had amnesia. Now, she remembers some things but not much. She remembers 10 years back better than the last 10 years. She did not know her little girl, her ex- husband or her current boyfriend. She rememebered me because I went to High School with her. She broke up with the boyfriend ( they had been together 4 years) . It is an interesting story that I am thinking about writing about. At least use it as inspiration.
© Copyright 2001 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/117639-Funny-thing-aboutmemories