*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/130529-Love-Story
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#130529 added October 28, 2001 at 2:39pm
Restrictions: None
Love Story


I truly believe God plants our significant other in our lives. I know when I first laid eyes on my husband I had a feeling I had never experienced before. It is as if I knew "HE' Going to me mine!"
I had dated a few guys but none that really kept my interest. I had had several major crushes as most young girls do but those guys always turned out to just be my buddies or else were taken.
I was a senior in high school. I had asked a guy I liked to the prom but he was attached (I hadn't known that as it was a new relationship) So I had just decided I wasn't going to go to the prom because I really didn't like anybody and just didn't want to go with anybody. So the day of the prom I was a little depressed. But I get off the bus and as I had been noticing this cute hunk of a guy every afternoon at the bus stop. This day though he came up to my mom on a 4 wheeler and asked her if she would ride. I was with her but I guess he was too shy to ask me. My mom said, " No, but my daughter will ride>" I shook my head no as I had seen the way he rode that thing. But boy was he cute. He followed us home on his four wheeler and he and I talked for hours that evening outside in the driveway. THen everyday, he started coming to my house. We started dating and dated for six and a half years before we married. We met so young and decided to finish college before getting married.
He told me he was falling in love with me within that first couple of weeks and I was already head over in love with him.
He was only fifteen and I eighteen when we met. HE was living with his grandmother for a few months and that summer had to go back home to Atlanta (About 2 hours from here) We only saw each other a little that summer and barely talked. That Fall his family moved here (THANK GOODNESS). From then on we were inseparately except for a three week breakup three years into our relationship.
I still am just as much in love with him if not more. We have been married for eleven years.
© Copyright 2001 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/130529-Love-Story