*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/134559-Thankful
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#134559 added November 22, 2001 at 5:36pm
Restrictions: None
Thankful


It is the small things indeed in my life that I am learning to be thankful for. I have always been a grateful person. I pray to my Heavenly Father all the time for all the blessings he has given me. But I have never stopped to really enjoy the smaller blessings of life.
Today after Thanksgiving Dinner I got outside and played baseball with my two little boys. What a blessing to see them so happy and carefree. I think of the children overseas who will never even know that type of happiness living in such poverty stricken countries. I also think of the ones who are orphaned at least by one parent if not both my the Sept. crashes.I am so thankful that my little ones are not having to know about any of this at such a young age.
Last night we got in a tickle fight. My sons were so cute trying to get the best of me. I just think I need to enjoy them even more than I do. It seems we get so involved with school and work and daily rountines but don't stop to enjoy ourselves more. I know my little ones will be grown before I know it. I don't want to miss a moment of their childhood. I really wish sometimes that I didn't even have to work and could spend even more time with them. But then I wouldn't be able to provide as well for them. I am thankful for the times I do have and that they are happy and healthy. I am happy that I am able to look out my window now and see the wondrous picture God as created with all the Fall colors in the woods behind my house. How many times do we not see such beauty that is right before our eyes?
© Copyright 2001 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/134559-Thankful