*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/135611-Future
Rated: ASR · Book · Emotional · #265536
A journal of thoughts, I try to write my emotions here.
#135611 added November 29, 2001 at 10:50pm
Restrictions: None
Future
Sometimes I wonder, I fantasize, I dream. I dream about the future, and I dream great things. Things that are not likely, not plausible, with faint roots in reality fly forth from my mind. Dreams of stardom, of fame, of futurune, and of populatiry all flow out, while reality is occasionally lost. Everything I do, I want to be the best. Ideally, I lose nothing, living the ultimate dream, the ultimate fantasy, the ultimate life of morality, in which good deeds and thoughts are rewarded with a luxurious life. Where my amazingly superb acting and singing abilities are discovered by a director, movie maker, starlet or friend. My ideas become video games, movies, novels, and a furtune comes into my possession for the use of charity, college, and other moral uses.
Being in highschool, I am at a point where I am told that I can do anything. I've tried. I recently started a petition for a new drama course to be added. I've come online and written this journal and these stories with the ultimate goal of something being published, and using the money from it to pay for my college education and to give to charity.
The question on my mind is whether or not those people who say, "You can do anything," are lying. Is it truely possible that dreams come true? The problem with the future is that it is uncertain, but I suppose, if I already knew what the future had in store for me, it wouldn't be fun anymore.

© Copyright 2001 Imbisle (UN: imbisle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Imbisle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/135611-Future