*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/140540-A-Perfect-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#140540 added December 30, 2001 at 10:31pm
Restrictions: None
A Perfect Day


Today was a perfect day. If you ask me any one reason why it was so perfect, I could not tell you. However, there are a lot of little things that made it perfect.
It is Sunday. I woke up around 10 (perfect). I got ready for church and did not have to worry about getting anyone else ready. (Perfect again)
I drove about 30 minutes in solitude which is very rare in my life. The quiet was eery. Then I listened to some country christian music.
We had communion at church and two special dear friends were baptized. The minister preached a great message and I could tell many people were moved. Then another dear friend that the church family has prayed for came forward at the end of the service to become a follower of Christ and to be baptized. There were a lot of teary eyes.
My son came running out to me after church (he had spent the night off) It was great seeing him.
I came home and my husband and I cleaned my house. I wonder if he read my entry from before on here. Then we had family over including one visiting from out of state. Great food and then they cleaned the kitchen.
I took a long hot bath (my favorite) and then made love to my husband. (PERFECT)
Later my son came and asked me to read some of his Bible to him. Oh yeah, another great moment was listening to my three year old say the blessing for the first time in front of family.
All these things may seem small and not important but together they have made a perfect day for me. I am happy and content. ANd I do not have to go to work tomorrow. But the nice thing is that even if I did I think I would still be happy. I can not always say that for some jobs have made me have the SUNDAY NIGHT BLUES, dreading going back.
© Copyright 2001 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/140540-A-Perfect-Day