*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/155648-A-new-baby
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#155648 added March 22, 2002 at 9:11pm
Restrictions: None
A new baby


Four ladies that I know all were due to have babies this very week. Two have and two more await the blessed trip to the hospital.
A new baby is so special. I only got to experiece that twice in my life. There is such a tenderness holding your newborn to your chest. The smell is one that you will never forget. It is a moment in time that you wish would not go away. But it does. They grow too fast, they really do. Seeing my friend with her new bundle really made me wish for another one, for a brief moment. But then reality set in and I know that another one in our family would just be impossible for me. I can barely handle caring for my two little joys now. If I did not have to work, it would be wonderful. But with work, it is hard to put the quality into caring for a child . If I had another, would it be harder to provide that nurtuing among the three. I see my sister in law with her twins and two other children and wonder at how she does it. Today I met a man who has newborn quads. What is so amazing is that they have four more older children all under 10. How in the world do they care for them? I mean in the way that a child needs. Do they sit with each child for homework? Do they sit at the children's bedside and read to them until they are asleep? Do they help those children get ready for school each morning? Those are the things I want my children to have from me in a most loving and with the quality it takes to let them be nurtued. I don't think there is enough of me for another one in my life.
© Copyright 2002 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/155648-A-new-baby