*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/158706
by Bookie
Rated: 13+ · Book · Sci-fi · #381531
A relcutant hacker teams up with an eccentric hottie to save the world...or blow it up.
#158706 added April 6, 2002 at 11:47am
Restrictions: None
Fishy connections.
The Mercer University library was pretty barren when Tina got there. There were only a couple people on the computers and a few staring at periodicals. There was only one person working at the desk.

"Hi Fishy."

"Yo Tina. I thought you had a class now."

"I do."

"Oh. So what can I do for ya?"

"I've got this ID here, I need to see where the kid lives."

"No problem." Fishy led Tina into the back room of the library, where most of the student files were kept. He ploped himself down in front of a monitor and took the card from her.

"Let's see, Akimura Kenichi huh? He a friend of yours?"

"You could say that."

"Well worry not. The fish man will take care of this for you."

"Thanks Fishy, I knew I could count on you."

Fishy flashed a grin, and turned to the computer. He started typing up stuff, and in no time the picture on Ken's ID card was flashing up on the screen.

"OK. Address..address....here it is. Forty-three old flock road."

"You're my savior Fishy."

"You know it." Fishy flashed his grin again. "You want me to print his profile out?"

"Can you? That'd be great!" In no time Fishy had printed out a small sheet of paper. Tina shoved it into her pocket, along with the stolen ID, and jogged back to class.
© Copyright 2002 Bookie (UN: bookgrl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bookie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/158706