*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/161859-For-ME
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#161859 added April 19, 2002 at 8:45pm
Restrictions: None
For ME!!


Yeah! It has been a long time for me to put an entry in! I come to the site every week but am always in a hurry and just read a few works and never really get some quality time to myself to read more, and to write! But I am counting down to summer and more time to myself! In fact, I am going to have a nice long weekend to myself. Well mostly to my self as I will have the three year old with me. But hubby and the seven year old are going on a boy scout trip.
Tonight I thought, " Gee, I need some time to myself!" So here I am.
Nothing new really. I think my hubby and I are having the time of our lives. He says I have hit my sexual peak in life. He also says it is about time. I tell him he is just oversexed. Whatever! But we are really getting a long well and so it makes the intimate times together that more special! We have always had a great marriage but i think it is improving with age. We met 18 years ago this week. We have been married for almost 12 of those.
We had a scare Sunday night as he got choked and I had to rush him to the emergency room. In his past, he has had surgery to correct a problem with his acid reflux, espohogus and stomach. He was very sick before the surgery a few years ago and we were so glad that his quality of life and health improved 200% We thanked God that he was able to get relief. And we learned in our early 20's not to take health for granted.
So this week when he got choked, we thought his old problems were back and he might need another surgery as it is highly likely he will need one every 15 years of his life. It has been 5 years. But it turned out to be a minor problem this time and we were so glad. Seeing him in pain was hard. I am so glad to have him in my life.
© Copyright 2002 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/161859-For-ME