*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/176471-MASSAGE
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#176471 added June 28, 2002 at 10:50pm
Restrictions: None
MASSAGE
Today, I had my first professional massage. It was like Heaven. I loved every minute of it. And to think I was apprehensive about going and being naked in front of someone I didn't know. One backrub and I forgot I was even naked. I even got my legs massaged and I think I liked that even better. I never had a leg massage before. Now, my husband can give some pretty good back rubs but this was entirely different. I think the warm oil was part of it. And the soft music and the darkness. I almost went to sleep. And it was the fastest hour I have ever seen go by. I am going back in a month and I can hardly wait. I gave everyone in my family a massage tonight. But I told them that they need to experience the professional kind! When I came out, my husband was in the parking lot wanting me to go to lunch. I felt bad but I already was late to a hair appointment and my mom had my kids and time was valuable. I mean I have needed a hair cut for weeks and highlights. So I told him I had to go. I think it really hurt his feelings but I told him we could go out tonight. But he saids I blew my chance. This hurt me because it isn't like we planned this lunch or anything. This is the only day I have had to myself without the kids and that is only because of my wonderful mom. We could go to lunch a lot of times, but I hardly ever get time to myself, so I had to take it. I had told my Mom I would be back out to her home soon. And if I didn't get my hair done, I was going to scream. I looked bad. But they blonded me up today. I actually have very dark hair without the highlights. I think my skin looks better with some blond in it. Ok I am rambling so I will go now.
© Copyright 2002 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/176471-MASSAGE