*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/176729-Im-Proud-to-be-an-American
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#176729 added June 30, 2002 at 4:22pm
Restrictions: None
I'm Proud to be an American


So, some person wants to take the "under God" out of the pledge. What is the nation coming to? We have got to stand up for our freedoms is the way I look at it. I mean one person took prayer out of schools. There have to be enough Christians to stand up and say something when folks are trying to pass these silly laws. I wish I could talk to this person and tell him that the only way he is able to take this to court is for the freedoms under God that so many men and women have fought for. And their blood was shed to protect our freedoms. And more important God sent his son many years ago and his blood was shed for our spiritual freedom. It all ties together if you think about it. God is in all! And I think he is going to very disappointed if this nation doesn't take a moral stand on some issues. I mean you can wear baggy pants to school, talk about sex, have body parts pierced, and other way out things yet you can not pray. I mean if we want to talk about rights let's look at everything that is offensive to everybody!! I am going to write my congressmen about taking a moral stand on issues!
© Copyright 2002 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/176729-Im-Proud-to-be-an-American