*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/216124-Darkness
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #459487
This is not for the faint-hearted!
#216124 added December 28, 2002 at 9:25am
Restrictions: None
Darkness
         There is always a darker side to characters, no matter what we want to believe. This applies not only to those whom we see around us, but also to religious figures as well. Some say that proof of a person’s flaw is in their mortality, like Mother Theresa and the saints. I however, digress. There has been this prevailing myth that only God and those who have absolute belief in God are perfect, that they have no dark side.
         If that is true, why then, are the Four Gospels of Mark, Matthew, Luke and John so different? True, some say that this is due to each of them having different perspectives and each showing a different side of Jesus, but I think that it is more than that. God wanted to show that Christ is, NOT was, a full human being. Why then, would He tell us that He came first and foremost for the children of Israel and everyone else are merely mongrels? That is a question we have to ask ourselves. He is a product of His Times. That tells us much.

God is Life, God is Us, God is Everything.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

© Copyright 2002 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/216124-Darkness