*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/224560-What-is-the-world-coming-to
Rated: GC · Book · Emotional · #594306
My life is about as interesting as the next person's.
#224560 added January 31, 2003 at 9:58pm
Restrictions: None
What is the world coming to?
Current Mood: skeptical

Current Music: Allison - Elvis Costello

three piss ants (7:23:26 PM): dont you even care what we want?
Bunksteve (7:24:47 PM): If it gets us any closer to what we want, we sure will.
Bunksteve (7:28:46 PM): We are filthy and depraved animals
Bunksteve (7:28:55 PM): It's amazing there's even such a concept as marriage.

If guys only want sex, how is there possibly love? If their main thing in life is to get laid, there's no hope for love. How is it that man ruled the earth and not woman? Men have no compassion or understanding. Where is the possibility of love? It's lust. Sometimes I believe that there is no such thing as love. Love is not the desperate need for sex. I really do wonder what this world is coming to.

It seems only women have the ability to love. All guys want is a girl to screw every now and then. Are any guys different?

three piss ants (7:30:11 PM): maybe there are some good guys...
Bunksteve (7:30:22 PM): There are... but you'll never find them.
Bunksteve (7:30:40 PM): The good ones are the one's who have been ignored and abused by their peers their whole lives.
Bunksteve (7:31:06 PM): And by the time they find somebody willing to give them the time of the day, they feel personally indebted to that person for the rest of their lives.
Bunksteve (7:31:40 PM): They'll never complain, they'll never cheat, and they'll do whatever you want like a good little slave, because they think that if they make one mistake, you'll leave them, and most of them would rather be dead than alone again
three piss ants (7:32:02 PM): have you ever met one?
Bunksteve (7:32:20 PM): Yes I have.
Bunksteve (7:33:56 PM): I used to be one of them.

© Copyright 2003 Yours Truly (UN: burnt_ashes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yours Truly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/224560-What-is-the-world-coming-to