*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/232159-Nothing-for-me
Rated: GC · Book · Emotional · #594306
My life is about as interesting as the next person's.
#232159 added March 13, 2003 at 8:49pm
Restrictions: None
Nothing for me
Current Mood: I'm actually happy considering...

Current Music: Rose - A Perfect Circle

Suicide Note


This world has nothing. Nothing for me. And I am not sorry for my decision I have made. Because who will be grieving? That isn't faking it ? . . . who will be missing me besides the many guys that want to score on the chick that's never done it. Let's use that lame excuse: Oh, I love you, Hilary. Fuck you. I'm not that ignorant. Oh wait - maybe I am. Aren't I, Marshall? Gee, you seem to be able to bring it up every single chance you get. You know I remember ever single thing you say. But you don't think I can hear you. You think I can just ignore it? You are a dumbass. The dumbest fucker I've ever known. You don't know how much you've scarred me. Things you've said, things you've done. It's all engraved into my memory. You're stupid for who you are is basically the message I am sent. Fuck this. You'll just think: "Oh, this is the real world, grow up." (I can't) "It happens to everyone." Yea - well not everyone is scarred in the same fucking way I was! How am I supposed to handle that?! You need help! HELP! And a lock-up in prison would be nice for me. You wouldn't come to my funeral voluntarily and I wouldn't go to your's either. There is absolutely nothing I am sorry for except never telling you this. Don't worry, I'm not done yet . . . Mom, you don't listen. That's all. I am content with my decision and my non-profitable life. If I go to hell, then maybe it was worth it. I'm not here. Not here listening to you bitch to me. "Can't you fucking hear?" I sometimes wish I couldn't. But, I won't anymore. I hope you are sad. That would be my only accomplishment.

Power for poison a poem for every rejection...

© Copyright 2003 Yours Truly (UN: burnt_ashes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yours Truly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/232159-Nothing-for-me