*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/234908-The-depths-of-Stupidity
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #459487
This is not for the faint-hearted!
#234908 added March 31, 2003 at 10:23pm
Restrictions: None
The depths of Stupidity
WATCH OUT FOR PROFANITIES IN THIS ENTRY!

         THere are very few countries, I should think, where the people in the know and those on the street agree that some leaders are just plain stupid. Malaysia is one of them. I'm quite angry and ****ed off with the decision of several people to decide what we can or cannot get on our screens. NO, for once it is NOT The govt. fault. It is the ISPs. They have said that because 'non-essentials' like audio-visual on websites and etc clog up the system and that porn is found mostly this way, that they are going to filter all this out and that the connection speed would be better and there would be no more porn, etc.
         Now, I'm all for speed and the like, but this is absurd!Why can't they concentrate on giving us our money's worth than coming up with stupid schemes like this? And porn can be read through text. Some do it through ASCII, and I've gotten porn in written form, not just text, from several websites. WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? They should eliminate pop-ups rather than do something silly like this! Pop-ups take up a lot of bandwidth, particularly if you're on a modem.

So what do you think? Email me! *Pthb*



Life is what you make of it and nothing else. Kill the Buddha as you meet him, kill the father as you meet him, live life to your rules.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/234908-The-depths-of-Stupidity