*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/239998-Nothing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#239998 added May 3, 2003 at 11:54am
Restrictions: None
Nothing
Nothing new. I am just checking in. I thought I would add and let all know I am feeling better with the stress thing.
IT is raining and I am enjoying a quiet day at home. My kids are gone to grandmother's and hubby is working on yard project in the rain. I need to clean up. I

We found out our sun has asma. I know I misspelled but I can't think right now. Anyway I am glad to know as he has been so sick and doctors kept dismissing him as faking a cough. I finally raised hell to get a referral and to a doctor I might add that my regular doctor hates. But i am so glad I was a bitch because this specialist found the problem. I just want to call the regular doctor up and say HA! I always felt like he didn't take my instints and what I tried to tell him to heart. My son is never well. I think the doc might have thought me as some kind of hypercontrac. but i knew something was amiss besides just sinus problems. My brother in law is a doctor and said something wasn't right even and still my doc wouldn't do any kind of test. Think goodness i was bitchy enough to demand a specialist. I had asked another time and he dismissed my asking my not calling me back.
THis time I called and called and called until they got in touch with me . They kept putting me off like with some sorry excuses. SO I would call back the next day. And the next. Finally the nurse said they would send him to this dude but they prefered another doc. that was going out of businesss. So they had no choice but to send me to the best doc in town that I had wanted in the first place. Ha. THe doc knew his stuff. My son is already better with his breathig treatments / I am so glad we may have found a solution to all our problems he has had since he was two years old. I am changeing our primary care doc too. THat needed to be done a while back.
© Copyright 2003 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/239998-Nothing