*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242166-May-19-From-the-other-night
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #587905
This is where I will write about Dreams that I have.
#242166 added May 19, 2003 at 4:29pm
Restrictions: None
May 19. From the other night.
This is a dream I had the the other night. Or should I say nightmare.

It was Winter, snow on the ground. I was by some lake. My mom was in the car, I was out. JC was there, also, in handcuffs. A lot of police officers and investigators were there, also. It seemed that they were arresting him for several murders. I looked into his eyes and rememebr saying to him, "I don't care. I still love you, JC." I leaned in to kiss him. Our lips had barely touched when the officers pulled him away and put him a squad car. That's when I lost it. I broke down into tears and started screaming NO. I fell to the ground in the snow, bawling and wishing that things were different or that I would just die right then. My mom started hollering for me to get up off the ground and to get in the car. About that time I felt hands on my arms, starting to lift me up. And then I woke up. It seemed so real. Even after I woke up, my heart was still hurting from the emotional pain in the dream. I just lay there for awhile, trying to get that image out of my head. Needless to say, I was glad that it was only a dream/nightmare. But the realism still bothered me.

Have a good day.

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242166-May-19-From-the-other-night