*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/243457-You-are-different
Rated: GC · Book · Emotional · #594306
My life is about as interesting as the next person's.
#243457 added May 29, 2003 at 9:05pm
Restrictions: None
You are different
Current Mood: delighted *Delight*

Current Music: Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz

Differences . . .

Matt: he's overall BETTER than Matt ever will be. He doesn't worry about skateboarding, well cars in his case as much as you think he would. He'd rather hang out with me than his friends. (That's generally good, but then there could be the case where his friends would get jealous and try to break us up. That would scare me to death. I just feel like he'd listen to them.) Matt and I never did anything. Just talked on the phone. And that's pretty damn boring. I was never fully comfortable around him. I'm not saying I'm FULLY comfortable around Shane, but basically 95% of me, I am.

Ben: he's not a fucking sex-addict virgin that wants to fuck everything that moves . . . But he's not really Christian either, which bothers me somewhat.

Jacob: Shane and I connect in so many more ways than Jacob and I ever did. He's good to me and nice to me and doesn't "want a piece of that tight girl." And thank GOD for that! He hasn't shown any bad side of him. Plus, he's not gay. He doesn't do drugs, he says he won't drink anymore. He's better than Jacob . . . so much better.

Bryan: He doesn't purposely try to hurt me in any way. No matter how many fights I pick with him, he thinks I'll break. : )

Those were the major guys of my life compared to the major guy of my life. He likes me. I love like him . . . I'm not too sure what it is.

It's good to feel loved. But better to know you're loved.

--------------------------------------------
but i threw you the obvious,
just to see if there's more behind you.
eyes of a fallen angel,
eyes of a tragedy
but i see,
see through it all.
see through, see you

© Copyright 2003 Yours Truly (UN: burnt_ashes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yours Truly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/243457-You-are-different