*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/249027-07-08-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#249027 added July 8, 2003 at 2:53am
Restrictions: None
07-08-03
Well, how was everyone's Holiday? Mine was good for the most part.

Things started out kinda rocky on the 4th, between DA and AW. Because of me, I might add, well, at least I feel that way. When AW was here last week, talking to me about some "stuff", DA had rode by and seen AW's bike. DA acted okay towards me, not his usual self but okay. But, Towards AW, he seemed to be a bit hostile. He seemed to think that something was going on between AW and I, that WASN'T. Finally after several talks from myself, JMC, AW and DC I think DA got the message, that all AW and I did was talk. It was very difficult for me to talk to DA, without disclosing the facts of my conversation with AW. And it had nothing to do with anything between us. DA, if you read this PLEASE BELIEVE THAT!!!

Needless to say, we got a late start on the 4th. But at least DA and AW were talking and getting along by that time. We ended up having a fab time at "mom and dad's". There was BBQ ribs, chicken, pork chops, bratwurst, Salad, potato salad, vinegerette salad, pies, and of course the fabulous pudding cake with a pudding frosting. (Nevermind, that just has a special meaning for JC and I) Okay, now I am blushing.

Anyways, all is well, I hope.
Well, except for the fact that I have not talked to BOH, since like the 3rd. That is kinda freaking me out. I hope he's okay. I pray that he's okay. I am hoping that maybe he has just gotten grounded from the computer, again. Not that I want him to be grounded from the computer, but at least he'd be somewhat okay. But, being summer, and his great mood lately, maybe he's just out having fun. He truly deserves some fun.

DA, AW, JMC, BC, JW, DC and IV went to the lake this weekend. So far as far as I know things went well. I would have loved to have gone also, but alas, I had to work the stupid 13 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday.

Anyways, I am going to just start rabling if I don't close this one for now, so, have a great day, all.

PS- JC and I now have 9 "kids", total. His four and my five. Yes, i took in another to save her from the pound. She's as sweet as can be and minds very well. She's part long-haired Dachsund, she looks like a VERY miniature Golden Retriever. And yes, I kept her name since she is 3yo, and yes it starts with an "S", also. All 9 of them do, now. Jeez. LOL

Well, again, have a great day all and take care. :)

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/249027-07-08-03