*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251367-07-29-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#251367 added July 29, 2003 at 10:44am
Restrictions: None
07-29-03
I have been immensely enjoying the visit with JC. :):):) We have talked and done so much. "mom and dad seem like they are having a cookout, everyday.:) Sunday, we had prime rib, OMG delicious. Today we're having Beer Brats. I can't wait.
It seems that although, JC and I are still working on designs for our house, there really is no hurry. When he finishes his schooling and is back here, permanently, dad is going to give him, his house, where DC and IV are currently staying. Which, although the layout isn't the greatest, there is, it is still a fabulous house and definitely not a cheap one, from the area it's in. Plus it does have the amenities we want, fireplaces, an inground heated pool, a hot tub, a dry sauna, a steam sauna. The master bedroom, which JC and I use when he's here, has it's own bath with an extra large jacuzzi tub. So, we decided that we could stay there until we decided to build our own place. Now all I have to do is get him down here, full-time.LOL All in due time.

JMC has been approved for the apartment he wants up in his university town. It's more than he wanted to spend for a place but it's alot nicer than what he was gonna get. He is also being considered for a desk job at a veterinary clinic up there. I hope he gets it, since that is what he wants to do, so badly. The thing is though, he may end up leavin that university after one or two years and going to another one. Still not sure on that yet, though. It has something to do with the classes. Or he may just transfer an accredited "veterinary college". He's checking in on that now. God, the boy is so confused as to what he wants to do now.LOL All of this has happened since more information has come his way since deciding that he was going to attend classes there.

BOH. I did get an email from him. Although I am glad that he's okay, my heart is still aching for him. He has been banned from the computer. And from the sounds of things he's been depressed alot, too. ^"-"^
I just wish so badly that I could just "steal" him down here. I would do everything in my power to make sure that he was mostly happy at all times. I just want him to be happy and I only want the best for him. We all do.

AW's dad finally went home for a couple of days last week. Hardly ever said anything to AW. When AW asked him about DA staying over for a few days, he just kinda "Mmmmph'd" and said "whatever." What a f***ing a$$hole.

On a better note, DA's dad has been improving a great deal and spending some time with him. Which DA really missed. Despite their troubles, DA never uttered the words of hate for his dad. Disappointment, yes but not hate. His dad has even talked to me more regularly, lately. I think he sees that I am only trying to encourage DA to be a "normal" kid and giving him postive re-enforcement and guidance.

Things look good for our trip, in September. Time to do the fund-raiser thing again, as usual. But that's cool So far, we have myself, JC, DA, DC, IV, BC, and a few others. JMC has said that he is gonna try to make it down for the trip, also. Depends on his job. The odd part was, I committed to do it again and then i noticed the date we will be leaving. The 11th. Maybe it's just me but I thought it was kinda weird.

Oh well, that's about it for now. Have a great day, all. :)

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/251367-07-29-03