*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/254187-Guys-like-that
Rated: GC · Book · Emotional · #594306
My life is about as interesting as the next person's.
#254187 added August 23, 2003 at 10:58am
Restrictions: None
Guys like that
Current Mood: expecting...(is that a mood?)

Current Music: Get Busy - Sean Paul

Shane was supposed to call me when he got home after taking me home. But he hadn't 40 minutes later and the reason because of that was the fact that the ringer wasn't on. But Shane got to worrying and got David to come with him to make sure if I was alright. He called a shitload of times, got stuff to "fuck someone up" and got here in about five minutes. He tried calling again when he pulled up in my neighbor's driveway. I answered and he was completely relieved.

I can't believe he'd come all the way to see if I was alright like that. It almost made me cry. It was so sweet. Oh my gosh, I'm so happy and so lucky to have him. He feels he's so lucky to have this hot girl (me) walking beside him. He feels so lucky that I would even look his way, that I would even care about him and love him. We both feel the same. I'm WAY too lucky to have someone like this without a flaw.

--------------------------------------------
but i threw you the obvious,
just to see if there's more behind you.
eyes of a fallen angel,
eyes of a tragedy
but i see,
see through it all.
see through, see you

© Copyright 2003 Yours Truly (UN: burnt_ashes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yours Truly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/254187-Guys-like-that