*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/256878-Uninspired-mess
Rated: ASR · Book · Spiritual · #135312
Who are we? Where are we going? Should we even care?
#256878 added September 16, 2003 at 11:20am
Restrictions: None
Uninspired mess
I wish I knew what to write anymore. Does anyone know what it's like to be completely devoid of inspiration, imagination, and determination? And this is all I can write about.

But so what if it's hopeless. So what if the universe is doomed to heat death. Even if the universe does implode, it doesn't mean that time will work in reverse. It just means that everything will be erased and started again. One thing that I don't understand is how the universe can collapse if some people say the universe has infinite volume.

I suppose that, in a way, it does have infinite volume, being curved. You can keep going round and round and never get back to where you started (because I doubt you could go fast enough). I mean, a sphere doesn't have infinite surface area, but when you can put infinite layers underneath the surface area, then it adds up. Just a crazy theory.

You know what else is crazy? My goddamn life. I've loved two girls so far. And I can never have either of them. The first was at my school and she is so beautiful that I could never have said anything to her. And now that we chat over the net, I know her better. But I know that I can never see her again without going crazy. Just my luck...

The girl I love now, she loves me too. We yearn for each other. It's tragic, really. But again, it's just my luck. I find the one person I can call a soul mate and she's completely out of reach. Only through the tenuous string of binary code do i get to talk to her. And I'm nearly certain that I'll never have the opportunity to meet her in person or have the life I want with her. The world is getting smaller, but not small enough for my purposes.

But for all the pain of not being with her, it's better than being silent and near. At least there is the remote possibility. It's not hopeless, but only nearly so.

"I can't imagine a God who would care."
"I may be synthetic, but I'm not stupid."
Bishop, Aliens
Please read my journal "Late Night Philosophy
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **


"I can't imagine a God who would care."
"I may be synthetic, but I'm not stupid."
Bishop, Aliens
Please read my journal "Late Night Philosophy
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 SyntheticGod (UN: synthetic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SyntheticGod has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/256878-Uninspired-mess