*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/258050-Am-I-a-Monster
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #587905
This is where I will write about Dreams that I have.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#258050 added September 24, 2003 at 9:22am
Restrictions: None
Am I a Monster?
It was odd, being back in my old house, that I spent the first 14 years of my life. I was across the street, talking to a friend, I can't remember exactly who. There had been a rash of slayings and mutilations in the city and we talking about the "Twilights". The beast or beasts that were being blamed for these brutal attacks. The friend complained that he had no place to stay the night, so I offered him to stay at my house. His exact words were, "No, that's okay sweetie. I know you're a Twilight."
"Yeah, right." I replied. Then he was gone.
There were people and children in all of the yards up and down the block, partying, playing, etc. Then the sun started setting and I had this strange feeling. This horrible feeling. My body was aching and changing shape. My vision started changing, also. I could still see the features of one's face but I could also see in infared. I could see their body heat.
All of a sudden I got this ravenous hunger and charged at a group of children in one yard, growling and snarling at them. I didn't touch any of them though. So I ran towards a group of adults on a patio, my claws tore at the flesh of two of them. Just as I was readying to take a bite, all I could hear was "I love you." "We love you." There were several voices saying that, over and over. I looked around and saw, JC, DA, AW and BOH. Then there was DC, IV, JC's parents, JMC, his mom, and JW. They just kept saying it over and over. I released my grasp on my victim and let him/her go. My vision started clearing and my body regained it's normal shape. I looked around and seen all thesee people staring and me and pointing.
I fell to ground and started bawling. "What have I done? What am I?" JC, BOH, DA and AW helped me up to my feet and that is when I awoke.

I don't know why, but that still bothered me for quite awhile. It was just very strange and weird.

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/258050-Am-I-a-Monster