*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/259028-September-2003
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #396046
Book turned Blog so I can "Blog On!"
#259028 added September 13, 2007 at 12:00am
Restrictions: None
September 2003
September 28, 2003
Well, as you can tell this is not some place that I come to often. That is from staying to busy or because I keep things trapped inside instead of writing them down. Maybe this is how my inner-self protects me from keeping a record of thoughts, feelings and experiences so I don't read them at a future time and wonder.

I am nomally very analitical of things, picking them apart till I can put a ryhme or reason to them. This is not always possible. Some things have to go on feelings alone.

People ask me for advice. Here I will tell you a little about a story of a couple and see if anyone has a view on what they think.


~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Two people met online. Over the months they became close. Sharing thoughts, feelings, hopes and dreams. Now it has been a strong relationship for two years but they have not met yet.

The female shares more of herself then the male. She has told him names, dates, numbers.... as in address, her families names, phone number. She has also show him who she is, what she looks like, full view.

The male has shared thoughts, feelings but not his address or phone number. She has seen his face, but he hardly ever "talks", just "types".

Both have shared the love they feel.

She wonders if he was hurt in the past and this causes him to keep a distance, distrust and in so doing keeps personal things to himself. Her love for him, keeps her from pressing for the information, feeling he will share when he is ready. As the years pass, she wonders if she if just being a fool and heading for a broken heart. She wonders how long she can deal with the distance, only hoping and dreaming of a future together.


~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I can't give her very clear answers to her questions. My only answer is that you, whoever you are, will have to follow your heart. If it is broken, then it is broken, but you will survive. Learn from each and every relationship, knowing in the future what you can and cannot deal with.

I myself have been in a long-distance relationship for going on three years and I still do not have the answers. The only answer I can give myself is that my heart and love is loyal no matter how long the relationship last.

© Copyright 2007 ~LadyBee~ (UN: brendakay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~LadyBee~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/259028-September-2003